Tulip 10k Charity Road Race

Is anyone else doing this on Sunday?  No medal but an Easter themed something - I'm hoping for a lindt bunny image

It's organised by the same peepholes who do the West Pinchbeck 10km in Sept so should be good!

Comments

•   HOPING TO SEE YOU THERE MINARDI, THE VIEW WONT BE AS GOOD AS PARIS BUT MAYBE YOU WILL GET YOUR CHOC BUNNY  !! image

• Well, look at who we have here image.  Welcome to the forum m'dear and I shall look forward to seeing you on Sunday - bright and early - 10 o'clock start image

*edited for typo* image
  • SpeedyBrear and some of my club will invade the area.
  • Hi

Just a message from Spalding Tri to say thank you for all that came on Sunday, we hope that you enjoyed yourself.  We have had some great feedback, and although there is a huge amount of organisation that goes into an event, without the runners, it is nothing.

So once again, thank you

• Aimee, as always you and Spalding Tri did a fabulous job - and i especially love the fact that you organised it to finish so close to the pub image.  Just a thought for next year (pls let there be a next year), could you get rid of *that* smell and the flies, thank you image