'Back to the Colonies' Beers - Friday May 13th

</Me me me thread alert>

Well it's finally happened; we've exchanged contracts on the house so we're officially outta here after almost 14 years away. Not bad for what started as a 1-2 year trip to see a bit of the world, and somehow got sidetracked into jobs, kids, mortgages and a few IMs along the way. We’re homeless from June 16th, and will fly out early the following week, once we actually book some flights. Sadly the ‘ten pound Pom’ tickets ran out last century, and the free travel with zero star Port Arthur hotel option the century or so before that, so it’s costing a small fortune for a DIY relocation.

Beers it is then, and Friday 13th May seemed somehow appropriate for one last trip to Doggetts. Yes, it’s rubbish, but it’s cheap and familiar, and a short stagger from a few train stations. Hopefully early enough in the season not to upset too many racing/traning plans, and to sober up before Bala.

So, get you leave passes and/or excuses in, and get down to Doggetts on the 13th for a few Frulis.

Look forward to rolling out the black and yella carpet in years to come when the PSOF sets sail for IMOz, IMWA, Challenge Cairns etc etc image

<Me me me thread alert>

Comments