AA-Drink Pro Energy

Can anyone tell me where I can but this drink.

I am running the Amsterdam Marathon in October and this is the energy drink that they give out.

Cheers

Comments

• I ran Amsterdam in 2008 and tried to find it before that (& failed). Not sure if you can order it online anywhere but I was unsuccessful when trawling the sports shops in Holland during the previous summer.

In the event, I held off until about 20 miles before trying it and ended up finding it very palatable and easy on the stomach. Obviously everyone is different, but I have since found that I cannot tolerate Lucozade or Nuun electrolyte drinks while running, so I think that's a recommendation.

Good luck with the hunt. image

• I found a website in spain where they sell the product:

http://www.productosholandeses.com/pages/bakery/aa-drink-pro-energy-330-ml-1349.php

But they also tell if you want to buy from outside spain to contact them in advance:

for orders outside of Spain, please send us an e-mail to info@productosholandeses.com 

• Ad2502 - did you have any luck? I'm in the same situation and would like to try before Oct.

Cheers
  • frank1e

No, I haven't really been trying. I will start to again. Let me know if you have any luck.