Options

Simply Run - Simply shocking

124»

Comments

• Options
    Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

Nope they sold Reebok off which they used to own, and that ended up as part of Sports Direct 

Ha.

Stick Pudge's post in your pipe, and smoke it  image

• Options
    Runny Knows wrote (see)

Nope they sold Reebok off which they used to own, and that ended up as part of Sports Direct 

Ha.

Stick Pudge's post in your pipe, and smoke it  image

Whoa there tiger!

I wasn't out to prove anyone wrong - I was just interested to know.

And there'll be no smoking of anything round these parts.....we are all afferleets. image

• Options

RK did add a smiley so everyone calm the FUCK down image

Its only a running shop.

Must admit I have only been in one Sweatshopin Teddington and it was ok they had loads of stock but they did insist on video gait thing told them I know exactly what I want do you sell them or something similair.After much umming and ahhing they brought shoes for me to try and I  bought a pair coz I got 2 pairs of free socks which worked a little cheaper than buying online so not all bad

• Options
    Had a quick look in Sports Direct earlier as they do my favourite trail shoes for forty quid. Saw a bloke at the checkout who had just spent 80 quid on some Karrimor running shoes. He must have been conned by the staff as I looked on the shelf and they were terrible. There were plenty of decent shoes in there for a lot less. Some of the New Balance ones were only 40 quid.

I wonder how legal their sales practice is?
  • Options

Sorry, they never owned Reebok - Adidas have had Reebok since 2005.  And Reebok's revenues are about the same as the entire Ashley empire - ie, if he owned Reebok he'd be twice as rich as he is now!

• Options

this thread is hilarious !