Mental illness and running

Comments

• LR - I know what you mean. It's tough to judge but I'm absolutely fine with a bit of a laugh about it
  • FWIW you can be silly with me too, I'm not overly serious and am not especially easy to offend 

• Ooh, there's a challenge.  Being invited to misbehave! image

• I'm generally filth so pretty much anything goes haha
  • I've been lurking cos words weren't working out. Its been so hectic and I'm just a bit tired.

This might seem very strange but I do understand how those trying for a family feel. I had always been told that I would never be able to successfully maintain a pregnancy but Anastasia happened. Then they said it would be too risky to have another, plus the risks of another child inheriting my blood condition was a big factor. A new doctor told us it woold be absolutely fine. I nearly died, and my baby too. I had always wanted more children but now I can't. I'm at the age where my friends are starting families and I get invited to christenings, sent pictures or invited to hold babies. At times it feels like ny heart is going to rip out of my chest, it hurts so much. I know I have two beautiful children, and I love them dearly, but that doesnt stop the pain from knowing that I will never have the option of more. It is also unlikely I will have nephews and nieces to build a relationship as my brother and his fiancee live in Canada.
  • Ooooh was that an invite to be nawty? image

• Bear, I've always wondered just what that bear is doing in your avatar
  • Dry humping if I remember correctly!

• Happy days  - eh Bear?

• Not had a real dry hump for ages image

• Does that mean you have fake ones.  How does that work?  Er, probably best not go into that - other than by PM to Bricki , perhaps.

• *backs away slowly and makes a nice calm cup of chamomile* 
    (actually that's not true chamomile is revoulting!) 

• Nothing wrong with a nice chamomile tea.  Probably what I ought to be having instead of last night's port that I'm finishing off.

• my latest addiction is Apple and Cinnamon Tea image 

• I'm drinking peppermint tea. It settles my tummy
  • Ooopsie LR caught me talking about wanting some purple boobs on the Mundane thread whilst I was pretending to be drinking herbal tea and being calm and good image

• I don't like peppermint tea though I really like mint ... to be honest I only really like normal tea and a couple of fruit ones - the others I only drink occasionally to show off and look all sophisticated and stuffs image 

• Apple and cinnamon sounds good
  • How are you Solb?
  • Purple boobs?? image

*runs off to look*

• That's got rid of naughty bear anyway.  Grown ups can talk now. image

• Has someone been posting pics of me
  • I is a grown up image

• Oh, alright then, you can join in.

• Mmmmm boobs
  • Someone is even more grown up tomorrowimage
  • image indeed! 
    Bear I think you are running off to look at Mr P's purple boobs  

• Are you the birthday girl then by 'eck - or are you talking about someone else?

• *points at Bear*