The end is nigh!

2»

Comments

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

It's 6 o'clock!

Altogether now... "It's the end of the world as we know it, yeah yeah, it's the end of the wo

• Well I'm stil here, what does that mean
  • Is this the after life? Maybe it's like 6th sense and we don't know we're dead!!
  • Tom.Tom. ✭✭✭
    Looks like we're running a bit behind schedule. However if it does arrive, then it's a lucky let off for a certain nameless footballer.

Also I don't know much about rapture, but I've got this nasty ache in my groin...does that count?

And another thing...this cult leader's not the only one who can fore tell the future. I happen to know that the next poster along will be Rickster
  • Well they got that one wrong.image
  • Well all the dogs outside are now barking. Maybe thats a sign.
  • Bob Holness-"What C does that preacher feel like now?"
  • Typical Britain.

"We apologise for the delay, but the 18:00 end of the world service has been delayed due to signal failure at Clapham junction."image

• compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    this gets funny by the min we are all still here
  • That's another apocalypse we've survived through then. Would make a boring disaster movie - instead of driving round the streets filled with chaos in a 4x4 I just hung my washing out.
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Oh well.

Same time tomorrow then?

• There'll be another apocalypse along shortly...
  • I wonder how they'll explain getting it wrong image. There's bound to be some carpy justification.

• I'm sure it will all be explain as God's will...

• Aaron scores 0 out of 10 for within context spamming image
  • Well I suppose rental makes more sense that purchasing outright if the world is going to end image
  • The worthy were supposed to fly up into the sky right?  Just realised, one word, tornadoes.

God has been doing stealth rapturing!

2»