Great Yarmouth Road Runners Half-Marathon with Adnams Brewery

Top race, did it in 2009.

Will be back again this year.

Nice and friendly and a nice rural course.

Rich O

Comments

• I've just entered today. Where can I see the course map?

Ryan
  • Anyone know how many laps this is?  Can't seem to find any information about it at all on their club site image
  • hi, what is the course like? am thinking of doing this one as my race leading up to berlin, but dont want anything tooooo hilly

many thanks

• am doing this, anybody doing sub 2
  • We're in East Angular, so no proper hills to contend with image  I've done this a couple of times, but don't remember it being laps!!  I'd say it has good pb potential, on a pleasant country course.
  • It's two laps apparently, according to someone I spoke to from the club at an event recently image

• I did it last year and is definitely two laps. I wouldn't class it as a pb course as there is a smallish hill that you have to do twice unless of course you are in much better shape than when you did your last HMimage Very nice event though with a smallish field and one of my favourite races image
  • Just been out for a leg loosener and very very humidimage Hope it freshens up overnight!
  • Hillier than I remember and pretty warm out there today. Still, over two minutes quicker than last year so progressimage
  • Another good event put on by GYRR.

Results are up on club website.

Well done to all who took part today.

Rich O

• Agree top event with excellent organisation and a nice goody bagimage
  • Great, well organised event, definitely a PB potential course.  There are no major hills, just a pleasantly undulating course which is great leg relief from running on a totally flat course.

All the marshalls were encouraging, and there were various spectators around the course too, which demonstrates local support for the event.

Another great GYRR event - well done to all involved.

• Has anyone put up any photos of this event yet?