PSOF Championships 2012

Comments

• *Cough*

Barley
    BMBecky & Mr BMB
    Cat5 (if Mrs Cat5 doesn't get in to the VLM)
    Colourin
    Cona
    Cougie
    Ditchy
    Dustboy
    Happychap
    Hope
    kk (home turf means I may be able to afford to play next year)
    Lee the Pea - possibly. Already i feel I can do better than the one this year i've not even done yet...
    Meldy
    Mousey
    Mr Zuvai
    orangeCannon
    Purple
    Iron Swissbobby
    Silver Trucker
    Tommygun2 (yes I am going to do it, no more stupid injuries)
    Toucs (as part of a relay team probably)
    Ultra AJH
    WildWill
    D.O.G.
    Little Sister (either swimming or cycling as part of a relay team)
    PerriPerry - though dont tell anyone sshhhhhhh
    Tired Legs - a massive maybe (also depends on when the Lakeland 50 is next year)
    Soup Dragon

• M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭
    Who is this *cough* and how come s/he isn't in alphabetical order like the rest of us?
  • Fur *cough*

• I'm in !! Can't cut and paste though so can someone add me to the list please ?? Also spoke to Viking today and he's doing it too apparently
  • He hee! I do like the *cough* list!
  • Cpt Jack, do you *cough* look like Johnny Depp at all??
  • *Cough*

Barley
    BMBecky & Mr BMB
    Cat5 (if Mrs Cat5 doesn't get in to the VLM)
    Colourin
    Cona
    Cougie
    Ditchy
    Dustboy
    Happychap
    Hope
    kk (home turf means I may be able to afford to play next year)
    Lee the Pea - possibly. Already i feel I can do better than the one this year i've not even done yet...
    Meldy
    Mousey
    Mr Zuvai
    orangeCannon
    Purple
    Iron Swissbobby
    Silver Trucker
    Tommygun2 (yes I am going to do it, no more stupid injuries)
    Toucs (as part of a relay team probably)
    Ultra AJH
    WildWill
    D.O.G.
    Little Sister (either swimming or cycling as part of a relay team)
    PerriPerry - though dont tell anyone sshhhhhhh
    Tired Legs - a massive maybe (also depends on when the Lakeland 50 is next year)
    Soup Dragon
    Viking
    Jack Sparra

• getting a cold Hope? been doing alot of coughing today image
  • Soupy, my reasoning is that winter training didn't exist last year, so if I actually train over winter, then train for an IM, I might do better. Hehehehe. Then again, who knows image I may be taking my name off the list come August 8th image
  • Hope - why else would I be called jack sparra ??
  • Those considering the event for 2012, we are running a bike feedstation at the Outlaw this year (as we did last year), afterward we'll support on the run course and finish line.

Anyone is welcome to join us, it would be a good way to get a feel for the event and the location.

Come and say hello on the thread linked below:

Outlaw Bike feedstation & supporting
  • Gutted !!! Would have loved to have come and helped out and seen what goes on but small matter of my first 70.3 in Antwerp the same day !!
  • I might be able to help out Barley.  Will confirm later this month if thats okay.

Lee - you can't back down now - or later! imageimage

And Min said "yes" so I have a mentor - yippee, bring it on. image  I want to be an Outlaw.

• any suggestion for a mentor ..please image
  • Perri, I think a mentor's thread will probably be set up later in the year for next year, so just keep your eye out.  Since there are still a lot of IMs to take place, i think mentor's won't necessarily be wanting to take on someone new just right now.  COuld be wrong though!  You'll get lots of info from the threads about where to start, so just have a wee look about the forum to get you going image
  • I'll need more than a mentor image
  • I'm scared, excited... I can now legitimately spend more time looking at shiny racer bikes image
  • Just as a random thought, what's the chances of the 2012 event clashing wih The Olympics?
  • TL (Mrs P) - I second that :/
  • Min ... unlikely, already thought of & discussed   image

• Yeah, so I gather Meldy. Might be jumping on this bandwagon. Can't justify the expense of Roth next year. If you'll all have me!
  • ooooh - food for thought- mmm...food *wanders off in search of picnic baskets*
  • Meldy - I dont think I need to talk him into training, but he may be talked into this.  It could even turn into a FP smackdown again.
  • Can't make this year's feedstation - I'm at Love Life Love Running/Drinking festival in Cannock Chase.
  • Lurks ... have spotted the Bala campers ... definite maybe for a relay image

• Love a bit of FP smack down.......
  • Doozer. wrote (see)
    Meldy - I dont think I need to talk him into training, but he may be talked into this.  It could even turn into a FP smackdown again.
    Thas kinda what I was thinking ... The Admiral is due back tomorrow I think, I am sure we can persuade him !!!
  • Sooopa! What about Bassy?? Can't we rope him in?