Zipp wheels

I have decided to sell the Zipp wheels that came with my Tri bike! They are clinchers, a shimano/Sram 10spd 1080 rear and a 808 front.
They have covered less than 100miles, about 70 I reckon so minimal brake rub. New they are £1800+ for the pair I am selling for £1500ovno

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/28375/Gallery/Tri_bike_0.jpg

Comments

• That is a nice bike....sadly more then i can stretch to this year for wheels.
  • Those look like the alloy-rimmed ones - are you upgrading to the new all-carbon rims?
  • Ahem where are Meldy and Wilkie when you need em to remind you of the t&cs?image

surely you're going to use them for your half first? It'll look like you're a proper triafferleteimage

• Those wheels make a lovely whum whum sound when youre going at speed, expecially good in narrow streets.

• its B! - good to see you in these parts

sweet bike - awesome wheels too - currently out my price bracket im afraid image

• Mr Z I don't come over to the darkside very often...scary over hereimage
  • Quick!!! someone get her into a wetsuit and onto the PSOF outlaw 2011 list before she runs away! image
  • *2012 list

the 2011 list would just be silly! image

• haha no chance, I'm not sure I can even manage a parkrun at the moment let alone an IM, just going out for a little trot to see if the legs still work after weeks of being a slothimage Are you doing Outlaw?
  • next year if i can get it past the lady!

i am doing IMWales though

• excellent, lots of pirates doing that one so should be good - happy training, I really am going for a little bimble nowimage
  • Cheerful Dave wrote (see)
    Those look like the alloy-rimmed ones - are you upgrading to the new all-carbon rims?
    I would prefer something about the 30mm, not bothered if they'r all carbon as long as they're light and FAST. Bs hubby built a pair for someone with pretty Chris King hubs and Enve rims, but I would guess they are mega money.
  • The are hanging up in the Tri Store now - not sure of the ££ though

Crikey I am unfit!

• Its hardly fair to criticise people for not reading T&Cs and then posting things for sale

Its no wonder sometimes that 'we' get a name when there is a blatant ignorance of the rules?

Consider yourself slapped
  • B wrote (see)

Ahem where are Meldy and Wilkie when you need em to remind you of the t&cs?image

surely you're going to use them for your half first? It'll look like you're a proper triafferleteimage
    Need a bike fit before I can race her, the set up is miles different to my road carbon.
  • M...eldy wrote (see)
    Its hardly fair to criticise people for not reading T&Cs and then posting things for sale

Its no wonder sometimes that 'we' get a name when there is a blatant ignorance of the rules?

Consider yourself slapped
    Would the slapper (image) care to enlighten the slappee on what she is referring too please???
  • Selling gear on here when it isnt allowed.
  • Who's selling gear? <insert chill smiley>
  • I don't see anyone selling gear image

Mainly because I'm day dreaming about B in a wetsuit image

• Bouncing Barlist wrote (see)

Those wheels make a lovely whum whum sound when youre going at speed, expecially good in narrow streets.

I love that sound.  And the sound of full disc wheels.  I was in my element being taken over by cyclists at The Dambuster at the weekend. imageimageimage

• If anyone fancies Nicko's but prefers all carbon tubulars I've a mate selling a set of mint 404s, titanium skewers,  campag fit - very nice I'd have them myself if I had the money.  
  • if I didn't have my HED Jets I'd be tempted pops as you don't see many 2nd hand with a Campag fit but can't justify the expense for something that probably won't offer much more over the Heds
  • HED are better than Zipp IMO anyway.  Zipp you pay inflated price for a reputation