forrunnersbyrunners.com

Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone ever used www.forrunnersbyrunners.com

They seemed to have one of the few pairs of my racers i could find, and for the best price, so i placed an order Sunday.

Bizarrely , it was next day delivery int he UK for free....while you could pay £3.50 for 3-5day delivery! Seemingly the wrong way round.

However, now we're onto Thursday, and nothing's arrived.

The phone number goes straight to voicemail, and no reply to my email sent on Tuesday.

Little bit worried they're a bunch of charlatans!! Anyone heard of them, had any dealings?

Comments

• They are located in ireland, the whois lookip gives a different number to the website, might be worth trying that.

Registrant: SGR ECOMM LTD Office 12, Itec Business Park 52 Armagh Rd Newry, Armagh BT35 6DN GB

Domain name: FORRUNNERSBYRUNNERS.COM

Administrative Contact: Loughlin, Daniel

Belfast Business Centre 23-31 Waring Street Belfast, Antrim BT1 2DX GB +44.2890436633 Technical Contact: Loughlin, Daniel

Belfast Business Centre 23-31 Waring Street Belfast, Antrim BT1 2DX GB +44.2890436633

Hope this helps.
  • Might also be worth googling for the company and the name of the person who registered the domain as shown in the whois information I posted see if you can get any more information.
    You may also be able to find the directors if the company is registered with companies house
    Facebook is also usually pretty useful for locating people due to its popularity.

Good luck

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

ta Squeakz

Re-checking it seems it is next day "despatch" rather than next day delivery...with delivery 3-5 days.

So they've still got time to deliver.

Just a bit bootleg with no proper phone number, and not replying to an email within 2 days!

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Hi Stevie,

Dont be put off by not replying to email within 40 hours. Normally the SLA is 3-5 working days...

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

i hope so, last pair of Asics DS Racers i bought was about 4-5 years ago...and my more usual places don't sell them anymore.

From the places i found this lot were the best by £12..a reasonable £60.

That is if they arrive!!

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

they've turned up thank goodness.

was the best price so turned out well...but the fact they don't bother replying to emails isn't the best!

• Glad it ended well Steve, but I know what you mean about replying to email. I was going to buy a big money bike from wiggle but they never responded to my email questions, I got scared incase I had any problems due to this and eventually got it from another retailer. Things like that do not give you confidence for future purchases.
  • Im having the same problem as Steve ordered a pair of Asics Kayano 17 on 14/07 which apparently shipped on the 15/07. They were only being shipped to the republic of Ireland and have still not arrived, I have not been able to get in contact with anyone from the site tried email, phone etc!