HOOKY 6

loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭
am wanting to do this event...supposed to be a scenic route with pubs along the wayimage...anyone done it? and, is it hillyimage

Comments

• WARNING- Stopping for a Malibu and Pineapple can eriously affect your running time
  • loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭
    oo i dunno NLR...i reckon it'll make me a happy runner...image
  • loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭
    anyway..i think itd be a martini.... 
  • Lychee Martini is my speciality
  • loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭
    North London Runner wrote (see)
    Lychee Martini is my speciality
    imagewhassat...?
  • PipesPipes ✭✭✭
    Hi loubabell - I've done this a few times and it's nowhere near as hilly as the other 2 races I've seen you at this year! Couple of undulations - 2 lap race so you know where they are 2nd time round. Good atmosphere as well - lots of beer-drinking at the finish (or am I making that up - can't remember!). Always a hot day. Alchester lot will be there in force, I'd imagine.
  • Loulabell, echo Pipes' words - decent 2 lapper, always hot, not flat but a good challenge. Loads of ale at the end, brewery is 200 yards from the finish and there is a sports and social club at the finish as well.

When are we going to see you down the club????

Doing Waddesdon on Wednesday?
  • loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭
    waddesdon? didnt know about that? where/when? is it 5k? ..aw  i know i never get to club!!image..was telling pipes about that! miss llb has had so much on lately with dance rehearsals etc,its been busy to say the least..hmm well i think im in for hooky then, blimey pipes i didnt know adderbury was so 'undulating' either!! lolimage
  • PipesPipes ✭✭✭
    Waddesdon 5k this Weds at 7:30 - I plan to be there with my camera.
    Here is the entry form (sorry - can't do links):
    http://www.voaac.org.uk/documents/Waddesdon/WaddesdonManor_2011+_5K_Entry_Form.pdf

There's also the Alchester handicap 'race' on Thursday eve - a good way to meet club members in a fun way image
  • o

• v