Funny Shirt

I just made this tech shirt for myself, thought i'd share, i think it's a great slogan for a running shirt, anyone else got any funny or home made tech shirts?

http://i51.tinypic.com/b5pqag.jpg

Comments

• Why don't you set it on auto-pauseimage
  • because the clocks dont stop in a race image
  • But your t-shirt asks people to pause your garmin, so NLR's comment is perfectly sensible.

And you might collapse at the side of the road whilst training, not racing. image

• i think you're all taking it a bit too serious image
  • The Joke.....is seriously flawed.
  • I've seen it before, not original   image
  • What happens if you're collapsed by the side of the road, but no-one sees you?
  • I am wondering about copyright.  As Garmin is a trading name, are you allowed to use it?
  • Jeepers wrote (see)
    What happens if you're collapsed by the side of the road, but no-one sees you?

Is this a little bit like trees falling on a wood?

I think my slogan would have to read something along the lines of "keep laughing, you fat pie eating fucker"

• @schmunkee: if i tried to sell them,or making a fake copy of something they sell already i'm pretty sure i could be in trouble, but a one off for personal use? i dont think they would care, its free advertising if anything,

@jeepers

"I think my slogan would have to read something along the lines of "keep laughing, you fat pie eating fucker" "

i lol'd
  • Depending what part of the country u r in u might amend it read "please don't steal my garmin"!!!
  • Marc Stokes wrote (see)
     @jeepers "I think my slogan would have to read something along the lines of "keep laughing, you fat pie eating fucker" " i lol'd
    Thanks for the compliment, but it was actually Crazy Diamond who came up with that comment.  She just quoted me as I was desperately worried that you'd have collapsed at the side of the road, no-one would have seen you so there would have been no-one to pause your Garmin.image