IM Clinc - Free Talks West London

I'm currently having Rehab & coaching from some great people in West London.  They are running some IM Clincs and thought that if any one was in the area they may be interested.  The Clinics are free but space is limited to 30 places.  The last one was about moving up from shorter distances and was interesting for me so thought I would let you know about the next ones:

The next one is:

· Training and Eating Like the Elite – get training like the pros with running specific advice on efficiency and strength from Mike with advice on the 3 P’s: Training Programmes, Planning & Peaking . More nutrition tips from Toby with a few more toilet stories thrown in I’m sure! Emma – Kate and Toby will also be sharing more of their IM experiences and giving advice on how to get the most out of your training to achieve your IM goals.

Date: Tuesday 2nd August 2011

Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Venue: The Running School, 9 Wilson Walk, Chiswick, London SW4 1TP

The clinic is limited to 30 places, to book please email verity@runningschool.co.uk

And then later in the year:

· Train better… get faster! – Speed development training from the experts along with training with heart rate and Ironman specific training sessions.

Date: Tuesday 11th October 2011

Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Venue: The Running School, 9 Wilson Walk, Chiswick, London SW4 1TP

The clinic is limited to 30 places, to book please email verity@runningschool.co.uk

You have to sit though a bit of a sales pitch but you do get Toby Radcliffe / Emma Kate Lidbury chatting about stuff as well......

pps this isn't spam... honest image