Sunday 31st July 2011

Pammie*Pammie* ✭✭✭

Divided  we fall

Got called into work tonight  as we had a  big delivery, though the definition of big is a tricky one  i was thinking sommething nearing 600 crates 500 at least It was only 362 Still a bigun nontheless had to be on our best behaviour as one of the bosses was in.

So it helped me i was wondering how to fit in a 8 mile cycle today sunday to make it 100 for the month but a 15 mile round trip gave me a nice 107 and beats my 102 from last July now i have a nice target of 100 a month should be achievable

So

What: 7½ mile cycle d&d/soe run ay include walk parts later
Why: Have a route in mind dunno how far guess i'll find out later
Last Hard: Thats always a tricky one to answer, the saddle perhaps
Lyrics: sure, but only cos i set them

Beddy byes now

Comments

• RFJRFJ ✭✭✭

Night owl by name and nature then last night....

A bit of time to kill before off on Hols in an hour.... cant wait, all excited... that will probablt dissapear in 3 hours time when trying to put the tent up...

What - Tent errections and holidaying (also a running rest day)
    Why - I have hit 248m for the month, biggest ever and feeling great so deserve a rest day...
    last hard - Fri Nights mile
    Last rest - 8 days

Take care all

• Off somewhere nice RFJ?

Sleep well Night Owl.

It has been quiet in here lately hasn't it?

What:              hours easy run
    Why:                easier day
    Last hard:      getting out yesterday
    Last rest:        25/7

Lyrics - yes.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Morning

lost my post !

What: Rest Day

Why: My usual rest day.

RFJ: Good 20miler yesterday. Enjoy hols.

LMUH: I'll try to get some 'me time'image

It has been quieter on here recently.

• Oh and lyrics: Think so.

Forgot to mention that earlier.

• alex_halex_h ✭✭✭

Guess who's back? image

I've taken a watching brief over the last week as had no internet connection and no 3G coverage for the phone, so had to wait ages for page to load and half the time it failed...hence didn't risk typing any updates!

Had a great Mon-Fri in Cornwall...weather was fantastic. image No running at all, spent a lot of time on the beach and in the sea. Hoping that the amount of time swimming may have rectified the daily ice cream!  image

Back on it today though

What: 4 miles easy

why: First day back and nothing too strenuous before my new programme tomorrow

Last Hard: ?

Last Rest: Last week

Lucky me, I have another week off and am spending it down our caravan in the Gower!

Well done RFJ and NightOwl on your mileage! Good work!

• Sounds lovely Alex - hope the weather holds for you.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • SticklessStickless ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all,

Have fun RFJ, Alex. Indeed hope the weather holds.

Mind you, today was a little hot for running. I had a choice between running and sailing, and oped for the run which was, on reflection, probably not the sensible choice.

Anyway, 10.5 Very Slow miles done, with partially laden Lucy. I'm not doing walk breaks these days, mostly because I am going so slowly that it doesn't make much difference. I'm not going to tell you how long it took. Even I have some pride.

Still it's the distance that matters, and getting used to just head down keep going. Well, the head down bit comes naturally, rather too naturally these days, but metaphorically speaking. Need to get some preliminary events pencilled into the diary. Need therefore to go join LDWA. Please you guys bug me about it if I haven't done so by this time next week.

go well all.
  • Pammie*Pammie* ✭✭✭

Afternoon

Stickless well done that is a good distance yes it was mighty hot

alex sounds a lovely time in Cornwall

Ended up doing 5.7 miles that was length of the loop i had in mind though the 2nd ile was overgrown with nettles on the already narrow path so was watching my step as in shorts and didn't want to get stung

Did in coperate walk breaks about a minute after each 6 minutes running fitness is pants but then i aint done much lately it tells. will have to get on with it

• 40 minutes40 minutes ✭✭✭

Afternoon all.

birkmyre
    Yes, it is quiet on here - nobody racing today?

Apart from a good track session on Monday, I've had a poor running week with sessions either abandoned or done slowly.  Therefore I've taken the weekend off, and I'm hoping for another good track session tomorrow.

We'll see if the rest has done the job tomorrow!

• Stickless - well done on the long run!

Night Owl - good to see you getting a good run in too!

40 minutes - sorry you have gone off the boil, maybe a few easy runs will get you to come right.

What: 10 miles with Mae.

Why: Was going to go to the club, but had a late night so decided to do an easy run with Mae. Quite happy 'cause that was 20 miles for the weekend.