Losers of the world

It's that time again.  RW are again offering us the chance to put our status as "LOSERS" on the line.  So don't be shy, come and join the happy band of losers.

Winners are not welcome and will be chased out of the thread with a cattle prod...... that means you, B image

Comments

• Ooh! I've just entered. Fingers crossed that I'll maintain my status as a loser image
  • I did actually win something last time image, but I'm confident I can be a loser again image

I don't use Saucony shoes, so I'm actually MORE likely to win them than something useful image

• Wilkie - did they ever send you what you won?

I won something in March and I never recieved it. I have asked politely, and not so politely, several times, and several times been told they will send it, but they havent yet. I've pretty much given up, but it doesnt exactly inspire me to enter any future competitions.

• Ooh, I've entered. Can't wait to be a loser again, as usual.image

*chases that winner, Wilkie out of thread with cattle prod*

• flyaway wrote (see)

Wilkie - did they ever send you what you won?

I won something in March and I never recieved it. I have asked politely, and not so politely, several times, and several times been told they will send it, but they havent yet. I've pretty much given up, but it doesnt exactly inspire me to enter any future competitions.

Yes - eventually, I did have to chase it up though.  It was some 'For Goodness Shakes' powders. 

They weren't bad, but I wouldn't spend money on them.

• Hmm, better luck than I got with my energy gels then. And I have chased them. I'm clearly not quick enough to catch them though! I'm now sort of thinking its not worth it, as they are bound to be minging. But its sort of the principle of the thing....

• I have enetered..
    I won so long ago now I am a rehabilitated loser image
  • i have entered tooo....L for Loulabelle, L for loserimage....i love never winning...
  • I'm in, I won't win.  

Last thing I won was a bottle of sherry. It was in the school raffle. They were most reluctant to let me take my winnings home with me, I wonder why?

• Who let B in here image
  • Woohoo! it's that time again.  Thanks for the heads up, Mr W.

Apart from the odd exception, like these shoes, the prizes in these daily comps are usually shite, but that's not the point.

Now, who's got the cattle prod?

• Sorry bit late.

Welcome old friends  image

As usual the odd interloper has joined our happy bunch of losers image

Despite her repeated claims B is a WINNER !!

• I'm in, guaranteed no win here !

• thanks for the heads up. I don't look at the front page. image

Well I've entered.

• There's a front page?  My brouser opens straight to the forums.
  • image you can't be a successful loser if you don't look at the home page now and again, Caz
  • E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    I'll be another loser! I cant remember the last thing i won...
  • This is no good - how can we LOSE if they don't even have today's competition open yet??
  • Oh come on, this is rubbish.  I want to know what shite I'm losing today.
  • Nice bit of kit today, well worth losingimage
  • I've be honoured to lose today's prize image
  • I'm in it to lose it!

• Ooh, nice.

Almost a shame to lose it.

• Is it very wrong to admit I'd rather like to win today's prize? image
  • It's a tough choice, win and be an outcast or loose & be in with the in crowd. image

*elbows saffy out of the way*

I think I could cope with the stigma of winning image 

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsCAy9ErdKY