Losers of the world

Comments

• Saffy sweety pea wrote (see)
    Is it very wrong to admit I'd rather like to win today's prize? image
    ditto
  • Did anyone think ya might lose cause you picked the wrong answer?! Maybe we all just a bit thick init?! imageimage

I was really hovering over the morse code answer today...

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    sarah the bookworm wrote (see)
    I've be honoured to lose today's prize image
    Ditto. I want!
  • I missed yesterday's but I've entered today.

Ohhhh. touchscreen Garmin. Fancy.

Add my name to the losers list though image

• is it just me or was the prize a little different earlier on ? ... I'm sure I put my entry in to lose a full Brooks marathon kit earlier and now it seems that todays prize to not win is a new Garmin ?

• Let loose the dogs of war  and double the guards

B has invaded this thread image

War is declared  

• chill out slowfoot, peace and love man, there's room for everyone in here image
  • *dances in the thread in sauconys* image

• http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/191631/Gallery/Futurama-The-Beast-with-a-Billion-Backs-2008-Hollywood-Movie-Watch-Online-220x300.jpg

Zero Tolerance for your sort on this thread  image

Be gone you purple haired demon

• OK, this one's really bizarre

you have to be qualified to wear a feckin T shirt?

if I w*n it, but am not allowed to wear it, is that as good as losing?

• I've seen these tee's advertised in the mag. Think the idea is rubbish! Who is going to remember all the colours? And if you are a slow runner, do you really want to wear a T that says 'I'm the speed of an olympic snail?'

Do you have to prove to them your time? Or can I just buy a sub-2hr 30m one when I'm actually more like a 4hr?

Much rather just wear my race T...

Having said that, can't lose if I don't enter, so have! ha!

• Odd - I'm sure I posted.

This is def one T I don't want.

BB - yes you have to prove your time. Wonder what will happen once the start appearing in charity shops oe fleabuy  image

• I was in two minds about whether to lose this one.

I don't like the idea of these "look how fast I can run" t-shirts much, and who wants to advertise how SLOW they are?

Still, as I'm not going to win one, it won't matter image

• I would get the slowest one... I think it's beige.

• I have a cunning plan - it says enter your name and time or the person you are buying it for.  I am sure Paula would welcome my intended gift (even if she never gets itimage).
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one in favour of these Xempo(?) t-shirts.

Do I really want to go & advertise my slow arse half & full marathon times? 

No! 

• In it to lose it !!
  • I can't wait to lose today, so no one will know how crap I am image
  • "I have a cunning plan - it says enter your name and time or the person you are buying it for"

Do you think they'd notice if I put Haile's name down and a size XL image
  • Another one who thinks this is a really carp idea, but I'm in it to not win it image

• Morning Losersimage

Today we have the chance to win some Power Bars stuff ......wohooo

I have never used the stuff and with my luck never likely to image

• They took their time about putting that up - I've been waiting to lose all morning!
  • I'm struggling to think why I'd want today's prize but if you're not in it you can't lose it image
  • image ~ please don't let me win it, please don't let me win it, please don't let me win it ~
  • Last year, did they not post the winners from the previous week somewhere ??
  • On Friday I think, RIPP. Maybe they didn't bother last week as it was only 2 days worth.

I'm DEFINITELY in it to lose it today. Looks foul stuff.

• Power bar stuff is quite nice, well the energy bar is.

So losing this stuff will be cool image
  • the winners are actually posted on the twitter page
  • The only winners posted I can see are those for a Tweet giveaway for some Nutrition guide
  • Powerbars got me round the IM bike course... but they're not much use given my current level of inactivity image