Options

Time to resurrect a Strictly thread!

1474849505153»

Comments

• Options

Just landed in Texas, deliberately not looking on any sites that may give away who is with you.  Will watch later after dinner and let you know what I think!!!image

• Options

Just caught up with last night's show. Perfect round-up by LN there.

Welcome to Sharkie. Its good to be back in the usual company too.

I'm not sure about Denise any more. I thought she had an unfair advantage at first but I have seen Chicago on stage and its true that the dancing is a very different style.  She has a sense of music and rhythm but then so do the musicians.  I'm keeping an open mind. 

But as for Bruce and Tessa.......................image

See you all in 3 weeks' time - woohoo!!! image

• Options

....settles in for some entertaining discussions/observations image........

• Options

Nice opening show image

Pretty good match ups all round.  My tips for th final few are:

Brendan & Victoria

Sid & Ola

Louis & Flavia

Pasha & Kimberley

That is assuming those 4 celebs can dance otherwise no idea!

The only on I didn't know and seemed very nervous was the Tracy Beaker girl, see so bad that I can't even remember her name - ah just got it - Dani?

Hope Colin and Michael do well.

Couldn't possibly hazard a guess who will leave first until we see them dance I suppose.  I fear Denise will suffer the "she is already a dancer" vote and to be honest even though I like him, she will suffer from being partnered with James!

I am quite pleased that Artem and Aliona have been given 'duffers' - they were due some that they really have to work hard with (although I think Artem did have to work with Holly!)

Roll on 3 weeks image

Good to see you all again.  Is there another thread too?  Will go look!

• Options

Ahh so excited that Strictly is back!  Agree with all your points Little Nemo, when Robin was partnered off I thought "well, that's obvious - no-one else can lift her" - he deserves a good partner next year.

Very excited that Flavia has been given a good partner this year, she's one of my favourite professionals. I saw her and Vincent in Midnight Tango earlier this year and she's just AMAZING. Fingers crossed I get some tickets to one of the live shows now image

Btw, is there a new 2012 thread?

• Options

Found the new thread (thanks Sharkie for creating it!) - see you all there:

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/clubhouse/strictly-2012/205780.html