likeys ultra. 2 spare places wanted

Hello Everyone. I'm after 2 spare places for the Beacons Ultra on the 19/11/11. If anyone can help please e mail me at david_ryder@btinternet.com. Thanks.

Comments

• I presume you have asked Likeys themselves a) if this is ok and b)if they know of any non ruuners?

As far as I know they dont offer refunds so they may know of places or indeed have directed you here!!
  • I love the beacons ultraimage

• did it last year to get a point for the c.c.c. Its a great race. want to do it again to try for a better time.
  • David, I have two places for the beacons ultra if you are still looking? I am sure Likeys are ok with this as I have seen other people transfer places. If you let me know we can take things from here
  • Hi Reda27 - do you still have your places available - I've checked with Likeys and they are okay with swaps so long as they know by this Thursday. Can you pm me if you do? Thanks. Min

• there is one place going on tritalk i believe........

• There's a couple on FB too, Seren - just waiting for someone to get back to me..... (and not sure I want to deprive Hywel of a place anyway!)