Talkback: Weekday Winners: The Winners!

Well i just looked at the listing of winners for the first time and I'm gobsmacked because I seem to have won a pair of running shoes - but I've heard nothing - no email or anything! I do hope it's not someone else with the same name AND address, nor that I've lost the prize by not replying immediately. Just sent an e-mail to ask when I'll be contacted, so we'll see.

Comments

• How do we claim our prize if we've won??

I haven't been contacted, but I see I've won a prize!

• Hi NZchick,

You should have submitted your contact details when you enter, and we've sent these to the relevant brand so they can get in touch with you. Which prize did you win? I'll get in touch with the brand and make sure they have your details.

Alice

• Hi Alice,

Will you contact Saucony for me, as well, please? (See first post above). I seem to have won on 1st September (Saucony Cortana shoes), but I've heard nothing. I did send an e-mail to editor@runnersworld.co.uk yesterday, but I've not yet had a reply (I know, might take a while).

Thanks, Debra

• Hi, I've won a prize too, and not heard anything, trip to Malta. If it is me who's won then I'd like to get cracking with training and arranging flights before it's too late.......
  • What no winners this week?
  • Hi

I cant believe i have won also!!!! A pair of trainers from monday 19th and i dont ever win anything!!!! image

Like everyone else i havent heard anything yet, a confirmation email from runners world would have been nice with details.

Has anyone else heard anything??

• Nope, not heard anything yet. Still can't believe I've won something!!
  • No, not heard anything yet. I appear to have won on the very first day, and I've e-mailed (as indicated above) and posted here asking about it, but had no reply so far. And I'd really like to find out whether those shoes will work for me.
  • Hi folks,

I've just been in touch with our advertising team (who work with the brands) so I'm hoping you'll all hear soon. It can take a little while so be patient while we chase them!

Thanks,

Alice

• Alice, Okay - thanks for letting us all know something is happening!
  • Hi, received an email today so all sorted!!!!

Thanks again image

• Just to say well done to all winners I keep entering the comps and will continue so I can join the happy band of winners  Well done again to all

Maggie m

• Still no email for me, nor in the Junk folder...
  • Hi, Also no email yet. I am not sure how long it normally takes, I won the Shotz Nutrition bundle Sept 20th.
  • Who are the winners from last 9 days?
  • Ahem...
  • Hi there

When will  the results for the last week be published ?

Thank you

Russell

• Still not heard (and check my junk folder) I was a runne up for the 16th (compression kit)
  • Still heard nothing - and it's over a month since I (apparently) won the Saucony Cortana shoes... Now probably no way of wearing them in and using them for a half-marathon at the end of October. image
  • Have any of the Mizuno Wave Enigma winners received their trainers yet?  I received an email 12 days ago from Mizuno asking what size I wanted which I replied to.  I chased it up again last week to check that they had received my email but still have had no response, or trainers!
  • Any news on emails? Still not recieved one from Shotz or RunnersWorld?
  • Congrats to everyone who won, I'm just glad people have really won stuff as you never know if the competitions are a fix, lol.
  • Any of the GRIM winners heard anything.... am wondering if perhaps someone who shares my name and location has won instead of me as heard from neither GRIM nor RW!
  • Hi Georgia, I contacted Mizuna about the Wave Enigma and they said they had been sent out last Thursday. Still haven't received them yet, though.

• Two weeks on from "please be patient" (and nearly six weeks from when I apparently won the shoes) and I've still not heard anything... Frustrating.
  • Also not heard anything at all... I have emailed Shotz directly to see if they are aware of the competition and what to do about claiming the pack.
  • triple check my junk folder and nothing. Though I do now seem to be getting marketing spam from Compressport, so they must have recieved my email address.

Any chance of chasing this up?

• Mizuno Wave Enigma received today! Wearing them around the office
  • I won the ronhill comp but not contact any ideas what's happening? cheers Luke
  • Got a mail from Shotz this evening asking for delivery details... happy days!