Bizarre Tritalk threads

Just occasionally there are some threads on tritalk that are really worth a read.  I thought this may appeal to some Pirates sense of humour:

http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82863

Comments

• haha - not been there for a few days so not seen that one. excellent

I dip into the Phwooooar one from time to time - only to see who's posted of course image - and I like the random nature of the Non-sequitur thread
  • At first I thought well, there are plenty of bizarre threads on here, to be fair.

Then I clicked on the link....

• I'm not sure the Dutch guy who posted that thread has yet grasped a full understanding of the nuances of English.....

I was in tears of laughter reading parts of it
  • Oh dear god that was funny    *JOKE

Just wish I wasnt eating my tea at the time!!
  • hope your tea didnt have gravy on image
  • fat buddha wrote (see)
    haha - not been there for a few days so not seen that one. excellent I dip into the Phwooooar one from time to time - only to see who's posted of course image - and I like the random nature of the Non-sequitur thread
    The Phwooooar thread is a king amongst threads
  • So wrong ... but I couldn't stop reading it. (Reaches for mind bleach)
  • fat buddha wrote )
    haha - not been there for a few days so not seen that one. excellent I dip into the Phwooooar one from time to time - only to see who's posted of course - and I like the random nature of the Non-sequitur thread
    The Phwooooar thread is a king amongst threads

yes indeed I've just had a long look - just for the captions mind you
  • yeah the Phwooooar thread is great ( so I've been led to believe if the wife reads this )
  • mwah ha ha ha ha ha, that thread is hilarious!!
  • Thanks for pointing out the Phwooooar thread. Triathlon really is turning out to be the gift that keeps giving image. Slim prospect for any meaningful work getting done today now while i catch up on all the interesting observations on there.
  • Just opened on one page .... One of you could at least have given a NSFW warning before i did?!?

Frantically scrambled to close down the browser, made me feel like a teen again image

• lol@ GB ... the threads called Phwooooar.... what did you think it was going to be about ? Lions with speech inpediments ?? image

Should help pass some of those cold dark Edinburgh evenings though mate image

• image this assumes that GB was referring to Phooooar of course ... and not the one about the sweaty arse crack .... that one possibly not so good for passing Dark Edinburgh nights.
  • Got two pages into the banter and had to stop reading before I collapsed with tears of laughter, will have to finish reading it at home tonight.