January 2012 Cover! Genuine photo or the worlds worst photoshop

In my opinion this month cover looks like a bad photoshop job. Look like it was supposed to be another lady cover. Then a sudden last minute change of heart and the photoshop on a guys head and hand, broaden the shoulders and smooth out the chest area.

Comments

• Ladyboy's World! That'll boost sales!

• Whaahaha Mr P image
  • erm,yes i did scrutinise it and decide indeedy that they were girlies legs...image WHY did they do that!!...........

• So this is the Jan 2012 issue? In November 2011?

Earth calling planet media, you have lost contact with us

• yes indeedy...we are already in 2012 apparently..so happy new yearimage!
  • Where is this cover to be found?....on the home page they still have the Dec issue and that looks like a girly to me.
  • its jan 2012 F.F..bright yellow cover with a man/woman hybrid wearing a red jacket..examine and comment...
  • The first thing I thought when I saw it was OMG they've stuck a head on that body....didn't notice the legs though

*runs away and rummages in bin*

• google 'runnersworld magazine cover jan2012 and it will appear FF
  • imageSaffs , those legs are WAY too smooth and shiny to be male
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • not right is it FF?imageimage.......actually , on closer inspection i think they are my legs...image..i need em back
  • Just gtoogled it (rather than bin rummaging)

My, how did I not notice the legs? image

• Has he got nice tits?
  • no, theyve flattened them out i think, although the biceps and shoulders arnt female..very odd indeed
  • This all begs the question... do I consider shaving my legs for cycle racing next year?  I think that might be a step too far.  image
  • image if you do, please post photos on here
  • Deal!  If I don't cut myself.  image
  • You won't be waxing then?

• Shaving for cyclists please!
  • Oh dear, I've just spent 15 minutes reading a cycling forum discussion on shaving vs waxing, when I could be doing more manly things.  Anyone fancy an arm wrestle?
  • Ha ha just gone and had a look - worst photoshop ever! Where's his neck? Def wrong head for the body.
  • Shocking - someone should have a quiet word...
  • Is he wearing a wig?

• http://img.sceper.eu/images/4518805.jpg

Just so it's clear to everyone what we're talking about. Check out those lady legs!
  • sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

Just so it's clear to everyone what we're talking about.

''LOSE WEIGHT WITH CAKE''

Sarah, you're not guest nutrition editor are you?  image

• That is so wrong
  • PhilPub wrote (see)
    sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

Just so it's clear to everyone what we're talking about.

''LOSE WEIGHT WITH CAKE''

Sarah, you're not guest nutrition editor are you?  image

I should be. I've read some of the nutrition articles! imageimage
  • Ha, I couldn't stop staring at this yesterday. The head, torso and legs look like they're from 3 different people.