Christmas Losers

Comments

• Podro

How close a friend image

• Podro, you could be contaminated.  We might all have to avoid you too.
  • I am a RW loser.....but gutted that I can't find the TW winners list to confirm I am a loser
  • Afraid Seren we're going to have to wait till Monday to confirm that we are TW losers according to Alice.

I can't wait to find out I've lost a bra with RW, the tension is  mounting. *bites nails*

• O Come all ye losers
  • Couldn,t get my breath having lost the his n hers playsuits i,ve now got the chance to lose none other than a go yes gobandit dna hd sky+ headcam suitable for capturing all those losing moments.image              There is no way rw can beat this,you just can not lose any thing as good as this.Enter now losers.
  • Lost
  • um - please miss, um I didn't win but I know someone who did. image

Can I tell on them. image

• Me too - I know two who have won
  • Chimpster wrote (see)

Afraid Seren we're going to have to wait till Monday to confirm that we are TW losers according to Alice.

I can't wait to find out I've lost a bra with RW, the tension is  mounting. *bites nails*

Well it's Tuesday evening, and I still can't see if I've lost on TW image
  • image imageShe lied to us. I can't believe it. image What does she take us for? A bunch of losers?
  • theres a sad page of losers calling umselves the tw winners imageanyway i,ve lost the bandit cam or at least it hasn,t arrived by courier yet if i managed to steal it from one of them sad winner types.today i,m losing  a gore gt ass jacketimage
  • still no TW winners.I can't really call myself a loser when i can't proof it......
  • there is only one welsh winner from the whole list image
  • I want up to date listings on the winners page  so that i can confirm i,m a loserimage
  • Erm...I think I may have won a bra! image
  • B

LIFETIME BAN

BLOODY WINNER x2

• B thats my bra.....I could do with a new one........I think you should leave the forum and never ever return image
  • I've only gone and won a pair of running shoes - I don't believe it, I don't win anything (if you don't count the tin of dog food I won when I didn't have a dog back in 1979)image image
  • Sunluvva, and you can sneak off back to whence you came too.  This is a losers thread for losing people.  There is nothing for you here.
  • image it's only happened once guvnor I swear image
  • This is England, def no place for Sunluvva.

Closes curtains and blocks out any prospect of Sun.

• We will have to stick together Sunluvva image

• image, I feel so sad, I've been a loser for so long and now I get one little bit of unexpected news and nobody loves me no more image
  • B - my new best (only) friend image pssst, have you entered all the other days as well.
  • I've just realised there is a separate advent calendar competition on tri World, so I have been entering that too! We could have quite a haul ofprizes by Christmas image Don't tell Slowfoot and the others though ... they are such losers image
  • B

In the finest of festive spirit

BOG OFF

• She doesn't need to buy one she got one free image