Training camp in the UK

Hi

I am looking for a tri training camp in the UK for spring or early summer next year and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.  I have found a lot of great sounding places on the web in Europe and the US but for costs reasons need something in the UK.  

Thanks

Comments

• Epic Events do training weekends in the Lake District in the Spring. Don't know if that's what you mean or did you want a week long one.

Endurance Coach

• For £500 I'll do a course for you.

Just presume you will be running and biking round box hill a lot!

I'll shout at you for less  !!
  • meface.they are only charging £95 for the weekend.if it was closer i would go....
  • seren nos wrote (see)
    meface.they are only charging £95 for the weekend.if it was closer i would go....

Yeah but that is oop north and mine is in Surrey so it is bound to be more and better!

Actually looks quite a good weekend for £95 (If I had the time, was closer, and fitter I would consider it myself).

• I've done it in the ice and snow, coz we is 'ard oop north. The accommodation is basic bunkhouse but there is a gorg B&B at the bottom of the drive I stayed there at a reduction on the weekend image
  • Thanks for the link - that sounds like it could be interesting.  Although not sure if I'm quite hardcore enough to go to Cumbria in January - I may wait and see if there's anything in April/May time!
  • Come and do this

DIY Half IM

Do both Saturday and Sunday, its free apart from the pool entry