Your help needed

Hi, thanks for looking. 

Really easy, can you click on the link to my website below, I need to get to 1000 hits before the month end.  

As you will see, if you check out my site I am doing a years worth of running including 3 marathons!!

Thanks loads.   FH

www.OlympicNick.co.uk

Comments

• Why do you need 1000 of, as you say, hits?
  • I think you'd get more traffic if you actually told people why you need 1000 hits. (And maybe it wouldn't hurt to mention that you're running for 4 charities.)

Had you not been a regular poster, I probably would have gone straight for the 'report spam' button.

• Sussex Runner,

The guy that designed the site challenged me to get 1000 hits by the year end.  Thought I would get there just through Facebook and mates but I am only at 500, so I knew where I could tap p some help !!

I feel like a little hits slag now !!

FH 

• Rennur,

Yes running for four charities, thought that might put people off !! 

So if you have not looked yet please check out my site, not after sponsorship !

Thanks

FH

• Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)
    Why do you need 1000 of, as you say, hits?
    Rennur wrote (see)

Had you not been a regular poster, I probably would have gone straight for the 'report spam' button.

rennur, i was hovering on that assumption too!!!...weird thing to want , 1000 hits..why not just say look at my blog for charity?...what difference do the hits make..image or maybe im missing the point
  • There is also a wonderful working mouse over feature so people don't have to click on a thread to see the topic.

• Loulabell,

I did post above why I wanted to get to 1000 visits (hits) to the site.  Just in case you missed it above, it was a challenge set for me by the guy that designed the site.

Thanks for looking.

FH

• Little Ninja,

I see what you mean, should I re-post with a different subject line ?

FH 

• yes i did see that part, but dont see the point of the hits ..thats a FB thing isnt it..good luck with the charity funds anywayimage
  • Loulabell,

I am not an IT expert so not sure why the guy that designed the olympicnick site challenged me to get 1000 unique visits to the site, I will have to ask him. 

Does it help to get you on page one of Google ?

FH

• Funny Hat wrote (see)

Loulabell,

I am not an IT expert so not sure why the guy that designed the olympicnick site challenged me to get 1000 unique visits to the site, I will have to ask him.  Does it help to get you on page one of Google ?FH
    lol...image maybe..
  • Funny Hat wrote (see)

Loulabell,

I am not an IT expert so not sure why the guy that designed the olympicnick site challenged me to get 1000 unique visits to the site, I will have to ask him.  Does it help to get you on page one of Google ?FH

No

• Thanks Ross that answers that then !!

FH 

• Done Nick, good luck with the running and fundraising!
  • Cheers Aliscott78

FH

• Hi Nick

If I click on the link will you vote for me?

George
  • Ok George, I really am a bad !

FH
  • Hi FH,

Done, can I get a vote too, please?
  • Great looking site Nick!
  • Bo, you just missed my vote, sorry !

Time for a nap, thanks. I love the site too !

The site was designed and set-up for free, so well pleased.  Just got to stay fit and focused for 12 months and if I can improve my half time closer to 1.30 (PB 1.41) and my marathon time to below 3.30 (PB 4.03) I would be well pleased !  Oh and raise £8000 !

FH 

• No worries.

Good luck with the £8k.
  • Only about 150 visits to www.olympicnick.com short now, so thanks for helping me out.

I am off to run Bedford Half now , last race of the year for me until my challenge begins !

FH