Men's Health Readers

2»

Comments

• How are you going to get your strides on if you have a shelf on your bum?  I suppose it might explain why so many youngsters wear their trousers below their arse.
  • Wasn't that scouser guy with the big white teeth was it Froggy?  John somethingorother.  Sounds like one of his.
  • Red Squirrel. wrote (see)
    Wasn't that scouser  with the big white teeth was it Froggy?  Laura somethingorother.  Sounds like one of hers.
  • Caught out by your own little door bomb there RS image
  • Eh?

EDIT: It's obvious I haven't been on the forum for a while; everyone seems to be talking in riddles.

• Hoisted by your own petard - you being past master of the edited quote.

• image Hee-hee

I don't mind, 'Laura' might tho'.

• Can't decide. Does Red Squirrel genuinely not understand or his he/she being disingenous?

I'm quite sure that Candy isn't getting an answer to his question though, eh, Candy?

And BDB, what do you mean you can only think if 2 and one of them is yours? do tell! (in the interests of research, of course!)

• My bloody typing - on my own!  I'm sure I don't have to draw a picture for that one image
  • IronM.in(ce pies) wrote (see)

Can't decide. Does Red Squirrel genuinely not understand or his he/she being disingenous?

I genuinely didn't understand the original joke but then no-one in the office did either and I didn't know what a drop bomb was.  OK so I'm a bit out of touch but in my defence, I moved house in May and haven't got TV or internet at home and only seem to read books these days which contain training plans. image
2»