Triathlon Club Kit

Can anyone help, I'm looking for a manufacture that can supply my club with designed triathlon suits, top and shorts can anyone reccommend and companies that there club uses ? I have tried endura but they only do zips at the rear most woulod like front zips any help much apprieciated

Comments

• The pirates have been using Louis Garneau Sports as our kit supplier for 6 years with no problems at all. They have a good custom kit range and are very reliable and the kit is really good quality. Their kit isnt the cheepest and is subject to a minimum order of 16 units for many items but we find that works very well for us.

Trisuits (all in one) are approx £95 after foreign exchange, shipping (LG are canadian), duties, VAT, postage.  Tri shorts are about £43, Tri tops £45, Cycle Jerseys £47 and Cycle Jackets £105

http://www.louisgarneau.com

I also think Serpentine Tri club use LG (or at least they did).
  • there are number of custom tri kit suppliers around - LG as Barlos says; Carvhalo supply a lot of clubs (including mine); Craft; Fusion etc - and if you look at the small ads at the back of some the tri mags like 220, you'll find plenty more.

volume can be a problem as can material choice - some custom kit makers don't use exactly state of the art comfy materials (LG is very comfy btw)

"endura but they only do zips at the rear" - that's going to become an increasing issue as the ITU now specify that all national kit has rear zips (to prevent someone seeing your nips or beer gut in competition) and I think the sport might move more and more towards this standard sadly. you can get DQ'd for baring too much in a race so having kit to prevent that may start becoming the norm.
  • Artic Lady (a forumite on here) has a connection to a kit supplier but I cannot remember what they are called.

Maybe you could PM her for a comparative quote too