just when you thought you had everything

Comments

• I have one of them they're fantastic
  • I don't get it?
    Am I going to get abuse on every thread I post on?
    I thought that would come later after I had made friends then offended them?
  • i would like one ...

... and i dont mean a blow up sheep
  • A kittenkat?
  • I got the sheep the scales are only available in us atm I think
  • bit worrying that for your $500 you get a free kids one as well so that you can get your kids as totally obsessed with minute details as well.......
  • one question - why??

people get too freaked out by measuring their weight every day so why would you want - quote - " a complete body composition profile, including weight, body fat % (total and segmental), body water %, muscle mass (total and segmental), physique rating, BMR, DCI, metabolic age, bone mass, and visceral fat. And, when using the Tanita Healthy Edge™ Software, you will also get BMI and other important readings automatically calculated and saved for tracking and analyzing." - unquote. jeezus.

I can see some use in clinical rehab settings but for home use? - you have to be seriously mindfucked to pay for one of these....
  • They were demo-ing something very much like this at IMDE back in the day.  We discovered that Flyaways arms were mostly made of water and Kegkiller had a body fat percentage of 0% (or maybe 1.5% once they had recalibrated the machine).  So good for a giggle at the time.
  • Very impressive what they can do these days... We now have so much information availabe to us it could be a full-time job deciphering and making use of it all. I'm not a luddite (honest!) but this is a step too far for me. I have enough information from my fr 310 #thankyouverymuch 

Peds (Yes, it's a nickname image 

• FerrousFerret wrote (see)
    They were demo-ing something very much like this at IMDE back in the day.  We discovered that Flyaways arms were mostly made of water and Kegkiller had a body fat percentage of 0% (or maybe 1.5% once they had recalibrated the machine).  So good for a giggle at the time.
    I remember that! Pretty clever machine that deduced I was a fat bastid, which of course took rocket science to work out ...image
  • Pay me £500 Kanga and you can call me up any time you like and I will tell you that you are a fat bastid if you like?! (UK daylight hours only,terms and conditions apply)
  • another one of my finds

carbon shades anyone? if 3 grand for a pair of specs isnt stretching too much

http://uk.oakley.com/products/6409/23698
  • bargain!
  • I'm a geek .. i like spreadsheets with stats image