Ranelagh Harriers Richmond Half Marathon

Hi All,

I ran this last year and it was a fantastic race. If anyone is unfortunate enough to be injured and cannot run the Ranelagh half. Please contact me as I would like to take your place. Email davidscyu@yahoo.co.uk please. Thank you.

Comments

• Hi everyone,

I am quite interested in a place too, let me know if you are interested in selling it danielsecada@yahoo.com
  • Hi there

I too am interested in a space!  Please contact me if you no longer want/need your number.  Thank you very much.

Sabrina

sabrina.wisely@live.co.uk

• Hi All,

I'd also love to run in the Ranelagh half, I've just done a half marathon but didn't make my time! Hoping to try again, so please let me know if you're not going to run!

Thanks,

Charlotte

charlotte_y_maling@hotmail.co.uk

• Hello Charlotte

I didn't make my time either, which is why I'm looking to run another half.  I found this race in Chiswick which I'm now signed up for.  They say it's fully timed and it's this Sunday.

Thought it may be of help.

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/events/viewevent.asp?EN=76546

Sabrina

• Thanks Sabrina! People on these forums are so helpful image I'm now running the UF Dance Half Marathon in Hackney - that's on the 13th April, so gives me slightly longer to train!

• Hi all,

I would love a place too. I registered for the 31.3.13 Richmond run thinking it was the May 5th race I was registering for. I only realised it was the wrong race at the last minute and I had travel plans booked so I couldn't run last Sunday.

If anyone doesn't want their spot please let me know! I am super keen to do my first ever half marathon. Email- lauraharley@gmail.com

Thank you!