The Apprentice - 2012

So..    what do we make of this years victims...?

The Apprentice

Looking forward to the first episode next week...   image

Comments

• Brilliant!!

*Makes note to set Sky+*

• best programme on tv for me.

...sits back and waits to feast upon this year's hate figures...

• Oh joy, oh rapture!

The funniest thing on TV is back!

What will be this year's kosher chicken?

• Quite a mixed bag of candidates this year...  it's going to be a good series I think...

I read the reviews of the previous winners...  Yasmina seems to have messed it all up...  she got pregnant fairly quickly with a colleague and then got pregnant again while on maternity leave!

Also looking forward to Dara O'Brien's show...  that is always good for a laugh...

• Can't wait!  And Dara's show is the best bit.

• It's on tonight..  loads of publicity out there... 

• Dark Vader, my consultant did that! You'd think as a Dr she would know better!
  • Did what?  Was actually on the show..?   Who is she..?

• No! got pregnant by a colleague and came back off maternity leave 4 months pregnant
  • It can't have much life left now, can it? None of the winners have gone on to be successful, have they?
  • Didn't they change it to you win 100 grand investment instead of a job ? I suppose that's because they weren't doing great things in his company.

I know what you mean - sooner or later it's going to run out of legs but for now still a good watch.
  • I think it's quarter of a million, but yes. I think they changed it because too many of the winners went off to get TV jobs.

I believe the original winner (Tim Campbell) set up a charitable venture.  He was a London Underground worker so not from the same background as most of the candidates.

• And one of the winners is currently suing Sugar for unfair dismissal so I reckon he's had enough of the employment bit.

Bring it on........image

• Yup soupy, it's Stella who's suing Lord Sugar
  • Last years winner, Tom, and one of the runners up, Susan, have both gone into business with Sugar and launched their new business this week.   This seems like a better format to me. 

• I'd like to see some of the tasks more business orientated and not just focussed on sales...   running a business requires a broad range of skills, sales being one of them, and I'd like to see them challenged in other ways...

Really looking forward to this series...

• Boinged for Ginge
  • ta image

evenign all
  • I'm sure that Tom had designed the nail file before he went on the Apprentice because I can remember him talking about getting access into the American market.

The Apprentice is a bit like those next top model shows - very few become anything. And the ones that do would have done so anyway. Nevertheless  the Apprentice is a great chance to point and laugh image

• I've just seen the trailer for the first time..........what a bunch of idiots image
  • and that is a surprise ... because .. image
  • fair point, Loon image
  • The guy on the trailer saying "Business is simple, it's made complicated by idiots" is going to look pretty stupid if (when) he cocks up!
  • Yay! Can't wait for 9pm, must get tea and toast on the go. image
  • white no sugar please and can I have peanut butter on my toast image
  • I only have chunky peanut butter, is that ok Loon?
  • that's perfect ta image
  • Here we are again was it really a year ago image
  • I'm like a shark; I'm top of the food chain?!!

*laughs and points* image
  • Not sure you can have no Sugar, Ginge!