Hit the delete

Comments

• Guess I will just flirt with OW since i haven't got the slightest clue what everyone's talking about now.
  • which part do you not understand.......the nastiest piece of work ever to post on the forum.who kept on coming back and back under different names......you thought he was wonderful....even after you reported him to RW for threatening message sent to you about where you live etc....

• but you liked him and supported him despite his bullying and nasty anonymous posting...and he stalked people....just seems to contradict all you are complaining about.......

• Bear creeps in - as having been at both the giving and receiving end - as far as receiving - I was not upset by what was said and self and op on a particular thread are fine.   As far as giving - did apologise and ask for thread to be cazzed but recipient declined offer on grounds that thread was giving innocent merriment to all. 
  • Too nice?

There are plenty of others. Pick one which suits the sort of stuff you're looking for whether that's being threatened with anal rape, stalking or other forms of aggression.  

Trying to bring that sort of conflict into a forum where it's  not welcome will drive others away.

Loads of people now prefer Fetch - it's thriving because it's friendly and supportive compared to the constant nasty conflict that was on RW.  Going into there (DVD anyone?) with the express intention of firing everyone up would be tiresome not 'fun'

• Had a drink have you?

Patience completely lost with you and fully understand others actions

• And yes, I'll be honest, anyone who breathes a bit of life into this place through good or bad, gets my vote.

May it be the devil incarnate himself just breezing through a running forum. Dirty bastard!

*shrug*

so you write that .after complaining about people doing threads about your dog and having ago at you being memememememe

I just don't get the logic.you want people to be nasty and controversial along as its not at you.......jokerman could have been anyone.someone in a workplace.or tri club or running club.....just hiding behind a name to have ago.....so jokerman is fine but not steel magnolia

I'm sure there is some really thought out logic to this......

i will stick to my boring threads thank you......i will get my kicks in the real world

• M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭
    KK - are you drinking this evening?
  • If this place became a free for all it would be the worse for it. Not that it ever will, as Rodale have a less liberal attitude to idiots and trolls than sites like Youtube do.

KK - if you like the vibe of sites where anonymous posters threaten anal rape - however "jokingly" - then that's your prerogative - just don't expect most other people on here to buy into it.

Personally I am not of the ((())) tendency but it doesn't do anyone any harm I guess so its their choice.

The opposing position to huggy hugging is not to endorse a sledging, abusive cast to the site -  from people who you don't even know and don't know you.

This place is quite benign and a bit dull these days, but then it is supposed to be a running website...

• KK you really think this is all about you and we're orbiting you don't you?

My day is hardly going to be ruined by exchanging a few posts with an alcoholic online is it?

I'm multi tasking on facebook, listening to a child read, exchanging intimate e-mails with a male friend and posting the odd comment on another forum.  

...and now withdrawing the oxygen of attention from you.

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭
    It seems to me that people have so much going on in their lives at the moment that actually coming on here and doing something dull is exactly what they need.  Too much excitement and stress is not good.
  • KK, firstly I am not Steel Magnolia, I dont need to justify or deny things, not sure if this adds to or deepens your suspicions?  I dont know who SM is, probably just some troll?

Since he's being brought up, I assume youll remember that I was continually outspoken re Jokerman, Zanzinger, whatever his name was.  I continually stuck up for you and anyone else he insulted and abused.  Yet lately I and others have been on the receiving end of your rants, I cant think that any of them have ever been involved in abusing or deriding you?

Of course youve been talked about, people have said things about you, just like they do with nearly all of us from time to time.  Im certainly talked about and have been on the recieving end of serious micky taking and abuse from time to time.  Conversly ive joined in micky taking about others on and off the forum.  This is life we all need to just rise above it.

Perhaps some things have been said about you in the past re the memememe, and im aware comments were made about your dog, just people being people.  This was all a long time ago now and as others have said im not aware of anything being said for a long time.  Youre not whiter than white on this yourself, ive seen you give to others in the same way, this stuff is just life.

You seem to have been hung up for some time about things, youre reaction is to pick on certain people and make un called for comments directed at a variety of people.   Yet the offence youve taken has been the result of perhaps 2 or 3 people. 

I think you need to turn the page, by all means bear a grudge about those concerned but dont let things fester in your head and spread your grudge around the forum.

Im posting the above in the hope that it helps, im not a social worker.     

• KK.when you read this sober in the morning you might realise why people think you are getting paranoid......
    OW has been on the forums a while......infact you posted on one of their threads over a month ago.....

why on earth would someone set up an online ultra ego as you state......and converse on the forum for some months just to have a go at you tonight........
  • UltraCasUltraCas ✭✭✭
    kittenkat wrote (see)
    seren nos wrote (see)
    And yes, I'll be honest, anyone who breathes a bit of life into this place through good or bad, gets my vote.  May it be the devil incarnate himself just breezing through a running forum. Dirty bastard!  *shrug*  so you write that .after complaining about people doing threads about your dog and having ago at you being memememememe  I just don't get the logic.you want people to be nasty and controversial along as its not at you.......jokerman could have been anyone.someone in a workplace.or tri club or running club.....just hiding behind a name to have ago.....so jokerman is fine but not steel magnolia   I'm sure there is some really thought out logic to this......  i will stick to my boring threads thank you......i will get my kicks in the real world 
    Lol, but seren you spend more time on here than anyone, so getting your kicks in the real world means what? less .......s?image
    I can't make this any more simple, Jokerman is online, the person being Steel Magnolia is with us in the 3D world. You know that, it makes it creepy.

KK...how can you claim Seren spend more time on here than you? She has a third of your post numbers and yet joined the forum before you? By your own admission you spend time on RW US and Mens Health too.....so maybe you're the one with the problem? The way you've taken over this thread with the poor little me act certainly makes it look like you want to be the centre of attention.

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Just deleted something, I'm clearly a coward.

🙂