Boat Race

Comments

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    Colin McLaughlin wrote (see)

It's "they're", you ignoramus.

Whereas you, Sir, are an ignoranus: both ignorant and an asshole image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • its all geting away from the point....punishment fitting the crime..........Colin has his own view.....

I personally think that we should employ hundreds of extra police officers that do nothing else all day but randomly stopping drivers and checking they have a liscence and are insured.........if not a minimum of a year in jail.and the car taken off them and sold for the fund to help all those hit by uninsured drivers......

they are using a potnetially lethal weapon to which they are not legally allowed to do......

i think it would discourage others...................but i appreciate some others think this is againgst their human rights to be randomly stopped without a reason and that the prisons couldn't cope..........

also lock up any adult driving a car with a child not wearing a seatbelt....especially if its in their arms.....attempted murder in my view.

once again  not all would agree.doesn't mean they are stupid

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

What a cock womble. 

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

My educational background is none of your concern. 

But I am happy to inform you that I am fond of stupid smilies image Where do you stand on the spelling of smilies? Do you prefer the variant smileys? 

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I don't believe that you are genuinely concerned, more that you're attempting to make a point. Either way, it is none of your business. Well done you on your obvious deductive skills. 

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I do love the English language - so many subtleties of meaning. I accept your concern. Thank you. 

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

You don't seem to understand the word "concern". 

Night night image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Time well spent! image

You missed that one though. 

• You have to admire his stamina; digging holes is hard work!

• Sideburns - You can look at it like that, having stamina is a great quailty, but when persistence turns to single minded obsession where everyone is wrong and you're right, you tend to wonder how far this goes in everyday life.
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I think he wants us to believe that he went to Oxford and that means he's clever image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    He's a cock womble.
  • PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

I think I prefer cock-womble.

I find in general that people tend to over-hyphernate things, but I think it's suitable on this occasion.

(9 O-Levels, 3 A-Levels, comprehensive school; BA Hons, Exeter; MSc, UCL.  If you could tell all that from looking at me I'd give you a gold star.)

image image image

• Phil.more than that.you are a bloody good runner.............all the qualifications in the world.........from oxford or treforest.........doesn't make a blind difference when you are at the start of a running race.............

unlike the boat race 

see what i did thereimageimage

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

All those high-falutin' qualifications and he spells it "hyphernating".

Tsk. Colin would not be impressed.

• EKGO wrote (see)
    Sideburns - You can look at it like that, having stamina is a great quailty, but when persistence turns to single minded obsession where everyone is wrong and you're right, you tend to wonder how far this goes in everyday life.

I was thinking he is at least a borderline sociopath and too immature to have had a university education

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭
    Muttley wrote (see)

All those high-falutin' qualifications and he spells it "hyphernating".

Tsk. Colin would not be impressed.

Oh bollox!

• Brain the size of a planet and he comes in 'ere and says cock womble and bollox ;0)
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Cock-womble. With a hyphern image 

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

*flounces all the way back to school...*