Any potential filmstar cyclists out there?

I am hoping that this is real and not some bogus nonsense...... I picked this up on my local try club website... any takers? Enter at your own peril image I am not connected with this lot at all....

Dear Cyclists

Male Cyclist needed for TV – Tour de France

Sports Castings are looking for a male cyclist for Filming in France along the Tour de France cycle route, between the dates of 17 th and 23 rd May (5 or 6 days TBC)

Fee £800 plus expenses and a new carbon fibre road bike for their part in this project. The Film will run as part of a promotion for a major company during and after the “Tour”

Casting brief / looking for:

• A competent non professional “Male” cyclist • Aged approx. 25 - 45 • Confident and comfortable on camera • Fit enough to cycle parts of the Tour de France route. • Not overly muscular, average cyclist build albeit strong • Passionate about cycling.

Casting Location: In London at “Cadence” the new Cycling Performance Centre ( South London )

If interested please contact:

Carole Anne on 020 8771 4700 Email: assistant@sportspromotions.co.uk

This is a terrific opportunity and fun project for a fit cyclist that is “up” for riding different stages of the Tour de France. The film crew will follow our cyclist throughout and it will feel more like a documentary than a clinically filmed advert. Over the short week the cyclists’ enthusiasm, aspirations and personality will be highlighted.

Sports Castings are involved in many of the sports ads on TV. Please pass the information on this project around to people you know in your cycling circles.

SPORTS CASTINGS 56 Church Road, Crystal Palace London SE19 2EZ T: (+44) 20 8771 4700 F: (+44) 20 8771 4704

www.sportscastings.co.uk www.sportspromotions.co.uk

Comments