Fame at last

I did an interview last week for our local paper about my 11 and a half stone weightloss and running the London Marathon.  The interview was publish this morning and I was stunned.  I expected to see a small box about 5 cm square with a little bit of info instead I opened page 3 and there were 3 colour photos and a full write up.  It is virtually a full page. To read the full story click on the link below:

http://www.chorley-guardian.co.uk/news/local/weight-loss-mum-set-to-run-london-marathon-1-4457736

The website version has only two photos showing instead of all 3.

Page 3 girl at the age of 45!

Comments

• Well done! Great achievement, great article - good luck for Sunday!!
  • Oh my god woman, you look amazing!!!! Can't wait to see you Sunday image
  • This is quite inspirational, and shows what can be done! Well done. I wish you the very best of luck on Sunday xx

• Well done and good luck for Sunday - That's a lovely story and i'm sure that you'll inspire a few people in your local area with it. It's nice to see someone changing their life for the better and coming out with such a positive story.
  • That's amazing....... Well done and Good Luck for Sunday.        

• Just down the road from you in Westhoughton ...good luck for sunday let us have a full race report early next week please (at least a 1000 words image)
  • Wow! What an accomplishment, you look fantastic. Good luck with the marathon, I hope you enjoy every minute.

Erika

• Be proud of what you have done already and have a brilliant day on Sunday!!!  a great achievement.
  • What a great article and what a great achievement.  Have a brilliant day on Sunday image
  • Well done and have a great time on Sunday! image
  • congratulations on having your achievement recognised........all the best for sunday
  • Well done Maria and good luck on Sunday.  As others have said that is a brilliant achievement.
  • Congratulations on the weight loss and best  of luck for Sunday!!!
  • Woweeeeee!  Bliddy amazing! Good luck for Sunday
  • Fantastic! Best of luck for Sunday!!
  • wow Maria -  enjoy Sundayimage