London Off

Due to wind rain and lighting London has been closed for the next 5 days.

In view of this the marathon has been moved to Stoke 

Comments

• Oh FFS, I had just moved the whole Mudchute (including DLR station and the handy ASDA) to Regents Park after Candy told us about the first move.  Now this.

As I was looking forward to the apes at the Zoo in Regents Park I will now move it to Monkey World just off the M6 at Stoke.  Babboons are available for those who can't bring their own on the train.

I just hope they've time to dig an extension to the DLR as far as Stoke by Sunday

• TP

Theres an ASDA is Stoke no worries just need to make sure its near the 17 mile mark image

• The only thing I remember from the Stoke area is the liberal sprinkling of speed cameras.  Runners BEWARE!!

Actually, I'd prefer a Waitrose if you can arrange it.  Their jelly babies are far superior image

• Its STOKE    Waitrose  !!!!!
  • Will the course still be 26.2 miles?

Not that i'm bothered I have no intention of running, I thought I'd get round on my hoover.

• camillia sinensis assamica mouse wrote (see)
    Not that i'm bothered I have no intention of running, I thought I'd get round on my hoover.

That must have one hell of a lead image

• camillia sinensis assamica mouse wrote (see)

Will the course still be 26.2 miles?

It will be there or therabouts it depends on your Garmin !