Talkback: Marathon des Sables: The Greatest Journey

James, thanks for sharing your story I got a real sense of you in it. Well done for completing it does not come close to how proud I hope you feel for what you have done

Comments

• That sounds like one hell of a journey you have been on and conquered - respect and well done.  Take a bow.

• Well done! It sounds like such an utterly memorable experience. You should be VERY proud of yourself for what you've managed to acheive.
  • What an amazing journey. I can't fathom the strength of will you must have to keep running on numb feet and mutinous legs, anyone who does MdS and has such a brilliant finish has my utter respect and admiration! Well done to you!
  • Incredible performance, James. Absolute respect.
  • Thanks for sharing - a truly brilliant experience!!!!
  • Some classic lines in there: "Crucially, she didn’t say I couldn’t do it, so I had the all-clear" and "After cleaning myself up, I pushed hard again."

Great writing - even better running! 

• Thanks for all your kind words - 4 toe nails now lost in total, but back to feeling normal and more importantly, running again. Hoorah!
  • Amazing achivement. Just proves to me that when i say I don't want to do this race I am right....

Well done you.