Looking for a new bike?

Anybody out there looking for a new bike?

As a result of having a couple of bikes nicked from my shed I have been offered an insurance replacement.  Due to various circumstances I am not really looking for another bike at the moment.  I am already losing out big time on the replacement valuation I have been offered and if I don't get another bike I lose out completely.

So - anybody like me to order a new bike for them which I can then pass on at a discount?  Value has to be over £1000  - no upper limit.  If so, message me through RW and we will see what can be worked out.

Comments

• What's the deal Bryan - does it have to come from a certain shop, have to be a full bike or can it be a frame, wheels or whatever ?

Sorry they are messing you about with the valuation anyway.
  • It has to come from appointed cycle shop, mail order, full bike + any accessories.
  • it's not a dodgy deal, honest - we were hoping for cash as BtS has retired from cycling and so have I, but they are insisting on a replacement bike - grrrr
    ]
  • Insurers have the option and right to repair, replace or reinstate as they choose, but it does seem a bit harsh.

Doe the cycle shop do bikes only or other stuff as well (like Halfords)? They might be prepared to do a deal. It does happen, especially if you used the "credit" towards something else.