addicted now

13»

Comments

• I had that problem this week Tina and I had to stop running. It was so frustrating as I had been doing well but I just couldn't continue as "the fear" was too much! And annoyingly, when I got home I didn't even need anymore. I run on streets with no available camouflage, but even if there was I wouldn't be happy having to go outside! I've read loads about it, and I don't think there is one solution that works for everyone. Just trying to go before leaving the house seems best but not always possible.

Frustrating, eh!
  • Lynne I was the same this morning, got myself in a panic and kept stopping when I saw a loo but couldn't go not even when I got home, ssoooo frustrating as I probably would have set a world record otherwise ha ha.

Well I did walk/run 8 miles yesterday, very slow but not too worried about that cos I managed to do it as per my schedule, first time ever and I must say my fuel tank was defo empty before I got home but managed to shuffle back.  When I think I've only been doing this for 2 months that is a long way, and I'm sure if you all look back you're probably quite shocked at how much more you can do now in comparison. Day off today whooppeee, enjoyed my lie in this morning and off to the market now.

• Morning!

I had the same "issue" too... had to keep stopping... very frustraiting! I have had 2 days off as my knee has ached... Thinking if the rain stops at any point today I may go out for just a power walk as I dont wanna push my knee incase I make it worse but I feel I should go out even for a walk... Have a job interview this morning (yep... on a sunday)! Wish me luck!