220 PIRATE!

220 came though my letter box today and there is a large picture of a pirate in full regalia on the page.  Sorry I don''t know who he is!  But he is there!

Comments

• Ah just seen it too, not sure who it is either.
  • is that a bit of mincing I am seeing there??imageimage

• I haven't got it, is there a picture anywhere? Do we take it that Gladys is now even more famous?

• I doubt it, I've not raced this year!

AND I DONT MINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image

• I doubt it, I've not raced this year!

AND I DONT MINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image

Are we talking the June edition, with Chrissie swimming on the front? What page?

• No July edition, liz Blatchford on the front, Page 32. Looks like it was taken at a race last year, mainly cos the sun is shining! It is supposdly at the Windsor Ti!
  • Well I wasn't at Windsor for sure! July edition in May... obviously!

• Funnily enough when I saw the pic I immediately thought of you Gladys, even though it doesn't really look like you!image 

• Errr I was at the Windsor Tri last year image and in full Pirate Regalia - but I seem to remember it was peeing down for my run. Saturday was sunny (and I got shown on TV at the expo/racking for 2.3 seconds), however Sunday was wet for the whole of my run.

M.eface

• 220 isn't the sort of magazine that Gladys usually appears in....errr...so I'm told.

• Ironholgs wrote (see)

220 isn't the sort of magazine that Gladys usually appears in....errr...so I'm told.

• Looks like Mr W from a few years ago

• and hasn't Mr W been the recipient of a mincing award before  ??? Hmmm  image