What are you wearing?

Blue shiny Nike shorts and a very old, worn thin black t-shirt. No shoes no socks.

Comments

• White shirt, blue linen trousers, blue cardigan and fluffy slippers.

I will be changing them before heading to work. 

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Punkyfish brushed cotton tartan shirt. Bit warm for today really. Will have to put something else on before I head off out the door.

• Snoopy pyjamas.
    Won't wear them for work though image 

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    Nothing I'm in bed naked.
  • E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Blue and white jammies

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

A nice crisp white shirt, maroon diagonal striped tie, trousers in a light grey sharkskin fabric and conventional black shoes.

I feel the need to point out that I am going to work I do not dress like this for fun.

• Not much, but more than I would normally be wearing at this time of day, because I have company

• Grey work polo shirt and black trousers. I dont wear this for fun either.
  • black Lymm 10k tshirt, red spotty jama bottoms. The "benefits" of loafing.

• Baggy blue jeans and a hot pink t-shirt that says 'Though she be but little she is fierce' image 

• An air of contentedness

• popsiderpopsider ✭✭✭

Canary yellow shirt, horizon blue stay crease action slacks, cap, polaroids, tan string backed driving gloves, it's a look that says I'm in control of my vehicle.

Or more accurately, decathlon shortish sport socks, denim knee length shorts, white t-shirt with blue stripes from Sainsburys.

• Green vest, linen skirt.

I have taken my sandals off under my desk.

• Adidas black shorts, vest top with Beach Italia printed all over and an old burgundy t-shirt from the Wellington 10 on top of that because I got cold,

• I got dressed...and then undressed to try on my dress (to make sure it still fits - no running in 2 weeks and eating loads was worrying me - it does still fit) and then back into normal clothes, jeans and my old Theakstons bar t shirt.

• M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭

Chanel No 5.

• Jeans and a long-sleeved lilac checked shirt.....so I don't get any sunburn on my sunburn image

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

/members/images/376129/Gallery/4706773162_ceb01cd6e3_z.jpg

Black Gold! Texas Tea!

• Looking good Saffy image

I have added a cardigan to my ensemble, because I'm a bit chilly. 

• I am as per this morning, but shoes, not slippers. Cardigan has been on & off, according to office temps. About to come off again.

• image yep that could be me.........except I have a ponytail today, not bunches image

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

Not naked any more, at work so t-shirt purple, and multi coloured skirt, with sandals.  Wanna be in my new shiny Nike shorts, as it's the first time i've been able to fit in a pair image

• Bl00dy office gear, let me go home!

• Undies with a brown stripe at the back and yellow circle at the front image lmao
  • running kit - short and a vest top.

I didn't go running though, I vacuumed and then did a load of ironing image

• Ah Helen.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    I'm currently topless.