Timex Martahn Watch W242

Just thought I'd check if anyone here knows anything about this before I make myself look an idiot!!!!

Just bought this watch (not expensive £27.99) picked it because big display (I can just about read the display without glasses) but when I set the countdown time it runs down as expected but then needs to have the countdown amount reset from scratch before you can use it again. (Not very useful for doing 90 second intervals).

Does anyone have one of these and if so any I missing something?

Comments

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    I don't have this watch but i have had seval timex watches, when you are setting the timer there is usually an option to "repeat at end" or "stop at end" that comes up after you've stepped through the hours minutes seconds etc. you toggle it up or down with the start stop button as you do when you set the time.
  • Doesn't seem to have that option, thanks anyway, I'm annoyed especially as I told the bloke in the shop exactly what I wanted it for image

• Just in case anyone else is thinking of buying one of these, mine was working correctly, it's designed to stay at zero until you go through the process of setting a new countdown time. Not very useful for a watch sold as a running watch. Changed it for an Ironman, although the marathon had a better (ie larger display) had to comprimise to get the correct functions.