Police complaint of going commando

12346»

Comments

• stevie G..........you didn't answer the question..............have you ever had your nipples kissed in a  sexual way........

i was wondering when did this law come into action....was it in victorian times..........and are womens breast even mentioned.or is it just a general thing like dressed approprioately and over time some man decided that womens breasts were offensive in public

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

seren, is this a particular UK law you speak of, or just the general cultural norm found pretty much across most of the globe??

BTW, I'm lucky enough to have had my nipples kissed in a sexual way image but the same goes for my ear lobes, and possibly even my elbows.  Can't really see the relevance to exposure of said body parts in public though.

This thread's gone mental.

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

What about toes? Do they count?

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

Hottest thread on RW right now image

• Fingers count, Puffy

• MinniMinni ✭✭✭
  • seren - it's never been acceptable to be topless. It wasn't introduced as such - it always has been the case that female breasts were considered visually stimulating. So are bums and legs tbh but breasts are so very very obviously different to men's anatomy that they are considered more sexual. 

It's only the parts of us that differentiate us anatomically that are considered indecent to expose?    

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    seren nos wrote (see)

...but i can't sit in a park on a nice day and take my top off..........

Says who?image

🙂

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Anyone remember the Green Cross Man advert, was it the actor Dave Proust aka Darth Vadar. Running towards the camera as with SS kind of style. That got a few comments.

🙂

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I don't know seren, and there are some men that should be arrested for this. image

• phil....in many countries even in western society women are allowed to go topless.......in those countries............you do not have the whole male population sitting on the beach or the saunas etc.......justy gawping at the women........it becomes normal......and you see many tribesfolk with breasts of both sexes on display

I can understand that the waist parts are the parts used in sexual reproduction and so might be considered best to be hidden............but i honestly can't see how womens breasts are ruled more sexual than mens.....

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3582/3909541619_3b2c7dd631_m.jpg

My son took this at the Runcorn bridge race one year...

• wonder what his super power is Mr P

• I only get in trouble with the cops when I try to run in red shorts with a red plastic jug and pretend I'm David Hasselhoff on Baywatch

• I noticed the juggling triathlete was swinging around a fair bit and he had tight shorts under his loose ones.

• The OP should worry more if a commando complains about his policeman's helmet
  • Since I started running a few years ago this forum has provided me with numerous invaluable tips, as well as this I have also read numerous things that I thought I would never read in a running forum!

Such as.........

Kryten wrote (see)

To avoid anyone seeing your floppiness, next time you run make sure you have an erection.

or maybe..........

Stevie G . wrote (see)

Police please....i wish to make a complaint about a man's floppiness. I've been monitoring him, and have taken his car registration down.

I thought it couldn't get any better than......

Dreamtwister wrote (see)

Yep the bloke's on a piss take, still a dickhead though. Probably jerking himself off while he types.

Personally I tie a bit of string around mine and hook it around my butt plug. Keeps the little fellow pointing a 6 o clock at all times. Works for me!

But then along came Seren and put the icing on top........

seren nos wrote (see)

stevie G.have you ever had your nipples kissed...............

and finished it off with a little cherry on top image

seren nos wrote (see)

stevie G..........you didn't answer the question..............have you ever had your nipples kissed in a  sexual way........

I love this thread, please don't let it stop, its pure brilliance! image

• Nessie73Nessie73 ✭✭✭

curiouser and curiouser...

police harassing an innocent man about his willy... he gets a solicitor... REALLY!?

And now a weird little aside about men's nipples and women going around topless..

I love this forum image

• I honestly think some runners wear vile tights that leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If a busy-body actually takes it that far that they complain to the police, I can quite imagine they would confront the offending person (not as dangerous as trying to catch criminals).

Amusing thread thread, though.