Running Shop in Burnley

Can anybody reccomend a good running shop in or around burnley where they can give good shoe advice for fell running shoes and road shoes?

Thanks
DAvek

Comments

• You could try either Sweatshop Chorley,just off junction 8 of the M61, OR Complete Runner on Leeds Rd in Nelson.Both shops have a good selection and the staff are all runners so will be able to give you proper advice.Good luck...
  • My parents have been really impressed with Complete Runner - they went there after i told my dad that as a novice he really ought to go to a proper running shop and get sensible advice. They both still rave about the individual, knowledgeable, friendly assistance they got.

I popped in once for some shorts, and got a very friendly welcome. Only had a limited selection of clothing at that time though.
  • XBXB ✭✭✭
    Definitely try The Complete Runner in Nelson.
  • reccommend complete runner as well, although as has been said clothing range isn't too extensive, they have their own website too. last time I bought some shoes though were from sweatshop in York, liked the fact I could "try" them out on a treadmill first.
  • There is a new strore, Foot Traffic in Bolton, located on the A666. Very good selection of road and fell shoes and knowledgable staff.
  • Complete Runner in Nelson.They do their own range of clothing called Fastrax ,good stuff and a little cheaper than some of the more well known brands.
    What i really like about it is the staff are runners and know what they are talking about.Also they do not put any pressure on you to buy anything,sometimes just go in for a natter.