It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Its tapir time Things to do to prevent cabin fever1. Train a bit (obviously)2. Buy Piratey gifts for the Awards Ceremony3. Internet shopping4. Lay out Kit and Accessories5. Clean your bike6. Swim lots7. Make listsFeel free to add
8. Paint your nails!
9. Watch the Football.10. Kick the cat.11. Post on the forum.12. Apologise to Meldy
13. Make Holgs life misery
14. Buy a new bike and try to get used to it in two weeks....
Holly broke the number thing...Meldy can you ban her for that??
Yeah! I can turn her into a haggard old witch see ??
16. Shave/wax/sand17. Practice Mincing
Lol yes ! Something you are very good at young lady !!
19. Buy something new for race day (as long as its not a headsweat)
20. Write some chapters
21. Panic.22. Panic some more
Strike out 21 and 22.
There is no need until the day before. Then you can have a massive breakdown.
so a breakdown, rocking and crying in the corner at the race briefing is perfectly acceptable?
.. on the side of the lake!
21. Practice your crossword technique for T1.
23. Try on wetsuit24. Buy biger wetsuit
25. Stand in front of Mirror in Pirate Kit - sucking stomach in
27. Learn to spell.
It's expected. Along with being incredibly impatient with everyone around you.
Ironholgs wrote (see)
ok so a breakdown, rocking and crying in the corner at the race briefing is perfectly acceptable?
Nobody would notice the difference with me.