Adidas Adizero Feather

It's not often I gush about a pair of trainers, but did my first track set last night in the Adidas Feathers, and they are a quite superb pair of trainers, light as air, but feel slightly cushioned.

Comments

• I'm on my 2nd pair now, I love them, I'd go a full size bigger to anyone ordering though, they do run a little small I think, my 12s are a lot nicer than my previous 11.5s.

My only complaint about them really is that the lightweight mesh they use really doesn't last very long, but mine are a race shoe, so it's not an issue for me, but if you were going to use them for serious miles I'd imagine durability might be an issue
  • If either of you ever ran in Mayflys when they were in production, would you say the two were similar?

• Just added a pair of Bostons to my growing collection...

Sadly never had mayflys
  • ive never ran in those either, the adizro is quite different, it feels like a light weight racing shoe, the bottom of the foot is like a hard plastic with a very light mesh over the foot, held in place with a stronger skeleton, but then under the foot you have this cut away, super light weight cushion thats neither too soft or too hard, gives you the best of a light weight racer, with the benifits of a more cushioned shoe for longer distances, 

i only wish it were made of stronger stuff to give them the durability to last as an everyday training shoe, but i guess that would make them heavier and defeat the point of it. 

Colours are nice too, i got the white and neon both times

http://i45.tinypic.com/2rnzjok.jpg

• Prefer the fluro orange and yellows! - 

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/246442_10150960468784550_1951850965_n.jpg

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

*puts on sunglasses* image

• i like them too, but red clash's with my hair :P so i'd like the laser blue ones next

• D0MD0M ✭✭✭

I was just looking into the Feather 2`s. Seems like the perfect marathon racing shoe? Light as a racer, but with trainer like cushioning.