It's Friiidaaaay

The end of another long week and just Friday to wade through. So, what's everyone looking forward to at the weekend?

I will actually watch some tennis - haven't found time for much yet.
& it's town fair on Saturday, so that should be mildy entertaining - as long as it doesn't rain too much - a book stall in the rain might be less good fun.

What's your light at the end of the tunnel?

Comments

• Getting my redundancy payment through this morning. And being brave enough to check my bank balance online. Bit of a relief.

Getting my hair cut today, seeing yet another agency to sign up and pester for a job and then hopefully, I may have a date this weekend. I'm not holding out much hope though.

Have a fab day Helen!

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

It's actually my Monday. Harrumph.

• oiyouoiyou ✭✭✭

Retire & get an allotment - it's ALWAYS Friday

• CheshercatCheshercat ✭✭✭

Likewise, mad week and glad it is all over.

Out with friends tonight and collect new bikes tomorrow.  Super excited.  run on Sunday.

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

I had Wednesday off, so it's kind of like Tuesday in some ways!

I might get out on my bike, if the weather is nice, or I might just doss image

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Same as you Helen... thank Feck for that.

I'll be running a 10km night run, doing a LSR, trying to sort out wedding type stuff.... and trying to sleep!

• I'm always glad when Friday rolls around. Got a busy weekend coming up though, away overnight tonight & my Dads birthday Sunday so doubt I'm going to manage to get out for a run or bike.

Dreading next few weeks at work already, colleagues are away so I know I'm going to have a huge workload.
  • mikasamikasa ✭✭✭

I'm looking forward to collecting my new MTB and hopefully getting on it this weekend. Need to fit a 6 mile 'long' run somewhere too.

• Got Messy Church tomorrow image Loads of other peoples kids that you have to pretend to be nice to. Then up on Mendips caving in GB cave on Sunday image Hopefully will get a few sneaky runs and a bike ride in image

• We've got our grandaughter for the evening as our daughter and her hubby are going away for the night as it's their 3rd wedding anniversary.  Will be passing GD off to her aunty who has her overnight.

Then MrGFB have street pastors tonight (10.00 to 12.00) at our local A&E where we give our free tea, coffee and soup.

10 mile LSR tomorrow - then I have to make two chicken pies (one for us for Sunday and one for my mum who is hosting my bro and new girfriend for Sunday lunch and mum is still recuperating from brain surgery last month and doesn't feel up to cooking.)

Sunday church - we are hosting 100 kids from Nabraska and Oklahoma who are over here to help out with community projects we are doing this week.

Also this http://campaign.derrycity.gov.uk/Home is in town for the week so we hope to go and get on one of the boats and check out the continental market and seafood festivals which are here too as part of it.

Then back to work for a rest on Monday! image

• Saturday got nothing to do, which means I'll be dragged out shopping somewhere. Sunday (Pinch punch) run morning, garden afternoon, watch football evening.

Monday kick off again

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

I like the weekend, but Fiday is a particularly busy day as we are a 24/7 operation and I don't work the weekend. I get frustrated ealing with people who have switched off for the weekend by noon.

Friday's still Friday though, always feels good doesn't it?

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Huzzah for Friday!

It's Outlaw this weekend, so this evening will be spent frantically hunting for the tent, sleeping bags, camping stove, etc. and then packing them into the car with wetsuits, bike and other triathlon/camping related stuff. 

Saturday: drive to Nottingham, pitch tent, do open water swim, get rained on (I'm preempting that one!), make merry with a bunch of Pirates on the eve of their A-race and at the end of tapering madness.

Sunday: cheer myself hoarse at the nutcases doing the ironman image 

Sunday PM: tend to my t'other half who will no doubt be that strange mix of knackered and hyper that comes from completing a race. 

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Outlaw for me.  nuff said.