Comments

• I read it Saffers image 
    *sniff*
    Well done! image 

• I knew someone would read it image

• I thought it was brilliant saffers image
  • Still working on mine!! Sorry! image

• Excellent post saffers
  • Aw lovely report Saffers! We all knew you'd do it you daft bint, what was with all the wibbling?!image hehehehehe. Well done! Xxx
  • Excellent report Saffers. Well done matey image

• *blink*

• Hope. tough day. very similar to mine re the portaloo challenge. respect.

The rest of you brilliant reports brilliant community. brilliant day.
  • Read it - and well done. Good report and awesome race.

• Top report saffers.... Almost as long as some of mine image
  • Didn't read a word! imageimage

Top bombing Saffers!!!!!!imageimage

• Nice report Suffers!  Wasn't sure if I saw those sandbags you were carrying around or not?!!  imageimage

• excellent report Saffers

• Great report Saffers, very well done, really inspiring.

• Nice one saffers - took me almost as long to read it as it did to do the race image

• I have debated doing a race report, but not sure I am entitled. However, below is the content of the phone call from the hopsital to Mrs DB as reported to me. Guess how popular I am?

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

“Is that Mrs Dustboy?

Yes

Are you the next of kin to Dustboy

Yes

How quickly can you get to Queens hospital in Nottingham?

Er...

• Sorry about the cr4p, Firefox!

• Dustboy - get a report up... if anything it will serve to show how much stronger you are the next time round when you nail this thing! image

Great reporting guys... I havent actually had the time to read any yet but guess what my saturday lie in with coffee will entail. Will also put my own up (if I can finish it that is!!)

• DB - I agree you should put a report up. Your experience and story is just as important IMO and things can and do go wrong on the day. 

• Re the codign,  were you cuttng and pasting from an email or something? RW were supposed to have fixed this.

• Saffers, Meldy is always right  image

Cracking report  image

• Loving all the reports. The longer the better as far as I'm concerned. Keep them coming!

• Im loving all the race reports, read every word of every one.

• Great reports everyone,keep em coming the longer the better, I've nothing better to do...imageimage

• +1 image. I'm loving reading all of them.

I posted mine on the wrong thread earlier this week, the PSOF Championship thread. Nevermind!! Mine was quite uneventful and dull compared to you lotimage

• bburn you did it, nothing uneventful about that. image

• *digs out the ipad and does some more typing* image image

• Yeah i read every word too. I love hearing everyone's thoughts about their day image. Keep 'em coming
  • warning - mine will be rather lengthy, as I am mostly writing for myself as something to read back and see how not to do it!