Outlaw Photos

Comments

• slimshadyslimshady ✭✭✭

Great pics Rio..thanks  image

• Great pics Rio. So sorry you couldn't race but your loss is our gain.
  • Thanks Rio better images than the pro's image

I snaped one or two pirates on the finish chute as I was waiting for my shipmate. Not had a look at them yet, but will put them on facebook and post a link if they are any good.

• Great pictures Rio!!! Thanks a lot!

Would it be ok if I put 5 or 6 up on my facebook for non-piratey folk to see?

• I haven't put any restrictions on the pics yet so if you want yours please help yourself. image

Thank you for all the lovely comments

• Rio, the pictures are fab. x

• Yeah Hope and Holly were very smiley, and the pics show it image i particularly love all the finishing chute pics of everyone, such fab looks on everyones' faces; show how much it means to finish image
  • It was more the overhang of my gut rather than the composition !
  • No airbrushing here image

• M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭
    Awesome pics Rio thanks.

• Superb pictures, thanks.  Better than the official ones!    image

• Fantastic photos Rio, thank you so much for sharing.

• Awesome.

This should be on the PSOF website

http://www.flickr.com/photos/imrio/7513503008/in/photostream

• Absolutely!

• Fantastic Photos Rio and thanks for sharing them with us and letting us have access / copies

I was feeling so let down and that finish chute photo reminded me of more positive things image image

Can anyone tell me if there is any way of getting a bigger copy as when I grab it from the photostream it's only a small version image and the bigger version says "rights reserved" (you can tell I'm not technical can't you!!) image

• Podds - contact Rio direct as they are her photos
  • Thanks Schumks - I thought that would be the case - I'll drop her a line image

• I am always smiling and I *never* win the smiliest pieright award   image

perhaps I should go for the grumpiest instead?  I dont stand a chance of getting Gladys' mincing award from him

• That's cos you're doing that smile where your lip is stuck curled up on your gum, and you look like you're bearing your teef. image

• 'teef' or 'dentures'?!!  image

• Holly .. I had forgotten that

There is a 'VILE' photo of me on the official ones, I am in the same photo as you and would scare small children quite easily ... they have seen it at work and have been really quite horrid to me  image

• *giggle*

it is quite a funny one, isn't it.

*giggle*

Mind you, Rio managed to catch me in one, disappearing into my dewlap...

• I have been reliably informed that if you try to save the pictures from flickr you only get the low resolution copy.  If you want a full size picture pm me your email address and I will send you one as soon as I can (which means it may take a day or two) image

• On Flickr there is the option to see the original size, as well as several others as well, which you are free to download.

• People being horrible to you at work? Your just a pussycat image or have they been taking bravery pills ....... Runs and hides somewhere on Bodmin Moor
  • Take a spade as well Max, it'll save me a job image
  • Fantastic photos, Rio. Really good of you to share them.

• SteadyCJSteadyCJ ✭✭✭

Thanks Rio.

• Just seen these. Thanks - some great photos there.
  • However both of mine seem to show me stuffings face! In my mere 10 miles of the run it seems I was mostly eating!

I'll PM you Rio as I'd like a copy. Thanks again.