Is there anywhere in the UK where it's NOT raining?

2»

Comments

• CindersCinders ✭✭✭
    Wow. Really OW image

Yep DV sun here in Margate too image
  • We had rain last night and earlier this morning, but dry for my run .. we have been pretty lucky in East Sussex compared to alot of areas, though it still seems like a pretty poor summer, no settled dry sunny periods, but at least no flooding ..
  • It's not raining in edinburgh but it rained so much yesterday there may be no space for it to fall on!
  • looks nice at wimbledon...

• woah, spoke to soon, it is hammering down now!
  • Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭

South Bucks in my eyes didn't seem anything out of the usual rain wise, but I've heard of at least 3 races within 30miles that have been called off this weekend through to tuesday.

shocking for July!

• MartenkayMartenkay ✭✭✭

I don't mind running in the mild/warm rain. I will be wet from sweat so why bother with a rain jacket?

I have worn running vests since the warm spell back in March. Today's run was lovely.

• There would be no chance of chafing if we ran naked eh Marten?
  • Agree with Marten. One of most favourite memorable runs was in a storm. The sea was breaking over the path and I was only in short sleeved top and capris. I felt really exhilarated. (Passersby were staring at me like I'd just been released from a secure institution image)

• Ooooh no -if I wear short shorts I get chafed thighs!! I didn't even realise my thighs touched image

• It was nice in Leeds yesterday, rained in Harrogate last night and is threatening to rain in Harrogate today too...I've given up being surprised by the weather.

2»