Comments

• No iron distance for me next year. Longest will be half distance and looking at Cleveland Steelman. Ironholgs recommends it so that's good enough for me ( it's only an hour away as well! )

I'm toying with a few sprints, an olympic and the Cleveland event and then throwing a 12 hr bike race into the mix and maybe an ultra run. Thinking about longer term plans for 2014image

• Cleavland Stealman has a good rep ... But not a big race .. It's not far from me

I may do Wales as a second race next year
  • IMCH

WildWill

SlowEngineer

SwissBobby

IrO.n Little Sister (Olympic)
  • I need an IM with a half attached so Shuffle has something to do while i wonder around the full.....

Ch henley fits the bill, but IMCH looks so much nicer. NO half though

*starts negotiatoons*
  • IMCH

WildWill
    SlowEngineer
    SwissBobby
    Schmunks (Olympic - possibly; subject to date)

• Schmunks, The oly is called the Zuri Triathlon, it's on the Saturday before IMCH and is now part of the WTC's (world triathlon corp) 5150 race series.

http://www.zueritriathlon.ch/
  • BIW, I did the Oly when the ship sailed a few years ago, its basically the same swim course but 1/3 of the loop, the bike takes in Heartbreak Hill 3 times which is a bit of a bitch, the run is flat out and back a few times along the lake. Fastish course except for the climb, the smell of the Lindt factory on the bike 6 times however makes up for it.

• IMCH

WildWill
    SlowEngineer
    Pain is Temporary
    Schmunks (Olympic - possibly; subject to date)
    Bionic IW and LJS (Olympic possibly, then we can support IM)

• Embrunman?  30th anniversary next year!!  image

• As much as I loved IMCH (and I loved it a lot) I think it is Henley for me in 2013 as I am yet to do a Challenge event yet.

• Outlaw for me, home turf!

• For those interested in IMCH the date next year is 28.07.2013
  • Iron SwissBobby wrote (see)
    For those interested in IMCH the date next year is 28.07.2013

Insomnia?? image

• IrO.n Little Sister wrote (see)
    Iron SwissBobby wrote (see)
    For those interested in IMCH the date next year is 28.07.2013

Insomnia?? image

Just woke an hour earlier than normal...

• Entries are open for IM CH....

Signed up and paid...

• I have to wait till i get paid 

hope it doesnt sell out image

• Henley...hmmmm

I like the idea for Vichy too...not sure if the full or the half yet as I have no idea what distance to shoot for. There's also Antwerp 70.3 which is close to me and flat.

Anyone thought about IM Sweden? Sea swim and flat.... yup 1st event.

• Vichy looks like an awesome course - it's on my list, but not for a couple of years.

• Just entered IMCH

• Anyone know if the Oly has an English website?  Can only find a German version...

Mrs Mandel has just said she'll think about Zurich and the possibility of finding her a shorter race to do may help things out!

• Not sure if the 2013 race is listed yet ... But will probably have a link from 5150.com when it does
  • The Zurich Triathlon website is all in german

What do you want to know? I am normally quite good at translating the essential information.

There are two distances at the Zurich Tri:

• Oly      (1.5, 40, 10 )
    • Short   (0.5, 20, 5)

All races use the same start, transition and finish...

If you click on Wettkampf Infos you get most of the race info...

Streckenpläne gives you the course maps.

Zeitplan gives you the event timetable

All the best

ISB

• IMCH Entered. image

• Since there will be less of us ... Do we have to drink more to make up for the lack of numbers
  • I will warn the YH so they do not run out on the first night.....