"Dont fancy yours much"

2»

Comments

• For me its a strong looking bloke with big hands - gotta have big hands image

• Stephen E Forde wrote (see)

Its redheads/gingers for me.

Females you understandimage Has to be natural any length will do. If its curly or a little wavy I have to leave the room. I really have no idea where it coomes from because I have no early memories of any ginger girls, but there it is!

Well... hello thereimage Ginger #2 walking onto the thread

For me, I like hair. Short, not flappy and generally looking well kept. Arms are also a bonus...!

• Monty39 wrote (see)

If a ginger is done well its a beautiful thing ! Did once wake up next to a ginger at university who was so pale she was opaque image

Er, we're all opaque, aren't we?  Otherwise we'd be see-through?

For me it's about sense of humour as much as anything.  However, I do like a red-head, too!

• Lauren ambrose

Alicia Witt

Deborah ann woll

Oh and Julia Roberts in Mystic Pizza. Didnt see the film at the time but  years later found myself seeing a woman who had an unatural resembalance to Ms Roberts in this movie. So for that she gets a mentionimage

• Emmy_bug wrote (see)
    Stephen E Forde wrote (see)
    Its redheads/gingers for me. Females you understandimage Has to be natural any length will do. If its curly or a little wavy I have to leave the room. I really have no idea where it coomes from because I have no early memories of any ginger girls, but there it is!

Well... hello thereimage Ginger #2 walking onto the thread

For me, I like hair. Short, not flappy and generally looking well kept. Arms are also a bonus...!

Is a pulse optional? image

• Monty39 wrote (see)

If a ginger is done well its a beautiful thing ! Did once wake up next to a ginger at university who was so pale....

Dead ?

• Tissian or merely ginger, worse strawberry blonde?  image

Ginger hair, green eyes, muscular arms... ever thought of moving to Scotland? image

•  

King Kong wrote (see)

Tissian or merely ginger, worse strawberry blonde?  image

Ginger hair, green eyes, muscular arms... ever thought of moving to Scotland? image

Its Titian not Tissian!

• Aye, ur reet.

2»